1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be in an effort to return to a good Star Wars movie after TLJ.

:lecture

I've been thinking about getting Chirrut as well. If Baze ever goes on pre-order, there will be some definite scrambling for Chirrut.

If not, I can always display him with my other RO Stormies.

Just a need a "can't say no" deal... :wink1:

I would definitely pass on the deluxe Chirrut -- the stormie helmet doesn't have detail inside and the jungle base is just too much (same base as Predator if you have that figure too). The regular Chirrut can be had for significantly less also.

Bought a deluxe today for 225$ usd shipped from another collector.

I was about to buy his Chirrut figure, but then i saw he was also selling Jyn, so i jumped on it. I'd rather start my Rogue One setup with Jyn.

Congratulations! That's a steal for such an awesome figure.

I would definitely pass on the deluxe Chirrut -- the stormie helmet doesn't have detail inside and the jungle base is just too much (same base as Predator if you have that figure too). The regular Chirrut can be had for significantly less also.

Yep, I agree. The base and helmet aren't worth the extra bucks for me. I wouldn't use the base and the helmet, although cool, isn't a must-have.

Yep, I agree. The base and helmet aren't worth the extra bucks for me. I wouldn't use the base and the helmet, although cool, isn't a must-have.

Agree also. I bought the deluxe on special from Popcultcha and completely regret it. The least impressive deluxe I’ve seen.

I gotta say, under this lighting, she's 95% Felicity. I was shocked when I noticed!
c9efaf8a22c1fda7c91582d83732ba2c.jpg
752ad0661c38a593ca7fa521d4f9f5e3.jpg
7608e670a380e69c2ad3cfc4f54015b2.jpg
06e8572265a57eb0a9e08f088d6d76f3.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I'm curious to hear the thoughts of other members in this forum. Since Jyn has so many display options (e.g. costumes and weapons) especially for the deluxe version, which one is your favorite?

Personally, my favorite look for her might with the poncho, breathing mask, and helmet while holding the fully assembled sniper rifle. I like her other looks as well though. :)

Just got mine and i like it alot. Tons of accessories!

Will post better pics later.

20180124_175341_20180124175725349.jpg
20180124_175359.jpg

I'm curious to hear the thoughts of other members in this forum. Since Jyn has so many display options (e.g. costumes and weapons) especially for the deluxe version, which one is your favorite?

Personally, my favorite look for her might with the poncho, breathing mask, and helmet while holding the fully assembled sniper rifle. I like her other looks as well though. :)
I have her With full rebel gear on(Poncho, one hand holding regular rifle and other holding the helm by side.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back