1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to pick this up but I like Rogue One less as time goes on and the more times I watch it.

Hello, I'm a newbie. I also think likeness is off. But in some previous photos comparing the figüre and real Miss Felicity, I realized that the distinguishing lines are actually there but subtle. I also considered that the thing with the figure's eyes is they are in shadow. The space between her eyes and eyebrows is in shade but in reality, there's not so much shadow in that space in Miss Felicity's face. Probably the eye area were sculpted deeper than it should be. So I made a few changes in photoshop (Color the hair and irises, remove the shadows over eyelids, accentuated the cheek, jaw and lip lines). What do you think? Can it be done in the figure. Note that I'm not Professional image editor.

fa89e571b4a0c5313797d461d97363ce2.jpgre itself?

Hello Sithocan. Welcome.

I suggest going back a few pages in this thread and reading what we discussed about the effect of lighting on this (and actually all) figures.

Also comparison photos taken etc.

Thank you Hoody999.
Actually I read most, if not all, of last 20 pages and this photo I've edited was there also (I forgot who shared it, sorry). I love the figüre, I want to buy the figüre (I must admit, you are lucky, its retail price is equal to 420 USD where I live). But that head sculpt really puts me away. I am between Rey&BB8 and this. I probably buy Rey&BB8 set but I considering buying this one also.
And Dave said Creg Customs is making one sculpt but they sell without painting and I don't have any chance to make it painted.
And one more thing, I am certain she's eventually off but does she look better in hand, even a little?

Mine landed home today. Thirteen months since RO got released on the big screen and i finally have a chance to display that Jyn along Chirrut and K-2SO. Come on HT, just a handful of releases and i'll be happy with my RO display.

Back