1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, it’s unlikely a new Star Wars will capture the burgeoning star power that was Harrison Ford. The universe might be similar, visually more interesting, and with better filmmaking, but the casting I have a hard time believing can match that magic they struck with Ford, Fisher, and Hamill.

For me, it’s unlikely a new Star Wars will capture the burgeoning star power that was Harrison Ford. The universe might be similar, visually more interesting, and with better filmmaking, but the casting I have a hard time believing can match that magic they struck with Ford, Fisher, and Hamill.
I think, you're only a virgin once. There's no going back, from the innocence, from not knowing.

A New Hope changed things forever for all of us, and there is no way to recapture that magic because, what changed is within ourselves.

A New Hope was our first love.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

RO was an enjoyable watch but easily 4th place. The first half was kind of blah, but really picked up in the second. Most of the best stuff from the film played off the OT which really made it better than it otherwise would have been. K2 and Krennic were exceptional characters though.

Got the Jyn in imperial duds the other day, but just opened it. and something happened that's pretty rare for HT: the right arm piece broke off. Easy fix, but I was surprised.

I think, you're only a virgin once. There's no going back, from the innocence, from not knowing.

A New Hope changed things forever for all of us, and there is no way to recapture that magic because, what changed is within ourselves.

A New Hope was our first love.

:goodpost:

What the...?

IMG_9681.JPG

Hey Matrix, have you got any pics from further away to see the effect with the whole figure ?

P-S looking at those pics I don't know how anyone can think it's not Jyn Erso

Often times folks make figures worse when messing with the paint but have to say what you did here is terrific matrix :clap

Back