1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of mine. I haven't had time to experiment with different looks yet, I was just anxious to throw the poncho on first and see how that looked. I'll have to watch the movie again to get some ideas of what to try, since it's been awhile.

20171026_191214 (588x1000).jpg

20171026_191036 (569x1000).jpg

20171026_191028 (532x1000).jpg

So the regular—now that it's available to Buy Now—is now officially on low stock alert. I hate looking at her pre-order page as it does really make me want what's shown there.

A word of warning about the modular rifle: the joints between the parts on mine were very stiff and I had to use a craft knife to ease some bits apart again. Some bits might need a bit of sandpaper or at the very least some caution when putting them together for the first time. I've also struggled to get her hood posed over her head but maybe I'm just being over-cautious.
Fantastic figure though, very lifelike sculpt but not so perfect that I'm put off attempting to digitally sculpt my own improvement.

Yeah the hood seems way smaller than it should be. And after rewatching the movie I'm kind of baffled by the inclusion of a rifle, since I don't remember her ever using one. Unless she carried it very briefly and I missed it...

Yeah the hood seems way smaller than it should be. And after rewatching the movie I'm kind of baffled by the inclusion of a rifle, since I don't remember her ever using one. Unless she carried it very briefly and I missed it...

If not part of the movie, it was an integral part of Battlefront game. She had 3 weapons in one. Very cool !

Probably part of her character description, just not shown in the movie in so much detail.

If not part of the movie, it was an integral part of Battlefront game. She had 3 weapons in one. Very cool !

Probably part of her character description, just not shown in the movie in so much detail.
Yes, in honor of Battlefront. Which by the way, shows a glimpse of the original ending concept. The escape by land, with Jyn running, datatapes in hand, and she would have probably used the rifle setup there.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Yes, in honor of Battlefront. Which by the way, shows a glimpse of the original ending concept. The escape by land, with Jyn running, datatapes in hand, and she would have probably used the rifle setup there.

Yes exactly. Have never seen a film with so many major changes. But still turned out great, favourite Star Wars movie for me. Also hard to believe the Vader ending almost didn't happen. So glad it did though...Epic !!!

Think I might watch it again tonight.

Ahh, interesting. Somehow I get the sense I'm the only one in here who's never played this game (or, well, any videogame in the last 20 years). :p

Ahh, interesting. Somehow I get the sense I'm the only one in here who's never played this game (or, well, any videogame in the last 20 years). :p

You should. The graphics and screen accuracy are phenomenal. I have a projector set up in the cellar onto a 10 foot screen with surround sound. Only way to play (and watch movies of course).

As far as the Scariff map, it's epic to run around the island, through the Tie Striker dockyard etc shooting others. Flying around Imperial Star Destroyers is also pretty impressive. However I suck pretty bad at it. Old reflexes are not as good as they were, well maybe I just don't get the practice. My son on the other hand is good, and it's almost more enjoyable to watch him play properly. But of course I don't get any better then :)

We'll also be getting Battlefront 2 coming out in November. It has a single player campaign which I think will be great. No online pressure and getting killed before you know what's going on.

You should. The graphics and screen accuracy are phenomenal. I have a projector set up in the cellar onto a 10 foot screen with surround sound. Only way to play (and watch movies of course).

As far as the Scariff map, it's epic to run around the island, through the Tie Striker dockyard etc shooting others. Flying around Imperial Star Destroyers is also pretty impressive. However I suck pretty bad at it. Old reflexes are not as good as they were, well maybe I just don't get the practice. My son on the other hand is good, and it's almost more enjoyable to watch him play properly. But of course I don't get any better then :)

We'll also be getting Battlefront 2 coming out in November. It has a single player campaign which I think will be great. No online pressure and getting killed before you know what's going on.
A dream to play it like that!

But yes, Battlefront is breath-taking. I love to just look around at the details (before getting my head blown off), like the Super Star Destroyer taking of at Sullust, or the amazing fully realized Jabba's Palace (with rotting Rancor included, and sorely lacking slave girl Leia). Or standing next to the massive AT-ATs on Hoth. Or the lush forests of Endor... God, I can keep on going. Visuals are a spectacle.

And then there is Battlefront II. If you played the Beta, Naboo is unimaginably beautiful!

I wonder if... Jyn will be back.

Yes, forgot about the AT-AT's. Even the controller shakes in your hand as the feet hit the ground if you're running below it.

It is very cool to have such a huge screen. Actually not that expensive these days.

Yes, played the Beta of course. Raiding Maz's castle was also pretty cool. I'm looking forward to Kasyykk and the new worlds.

Not long now !

Back