1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robo.jpg

Not a good video to represent Robocop’s colour with it been so artificially bright and gleaming.

Last edited:
So close but no cigar…HT’s could have made this figure near enough perfect, the design and the accuracy from the film is spot on and it is nearly 10 years old this design.
If they had done away with these problems :

Should be light Gun metal grey ( NOT SILVER ) with blue and purple hues with a glossy coating on.
the mouth pieces paint them lighter skin tone.
That’s it HT’s…not asking for much really with a nearly 10 years wait from the last figure you’d think they would rectify these problems but no they use SILVER again, all they have done is just add a bit more purple and blue hue and put a jet pack with it and charged you more money and I’ve fell for it 😂

Last edited:
edit: disregard original post. :(

Judging by Justin's vid it's good enough. I thought it was funny he was worried about pushing the face plates down all the way on the chin guard due to worry that it would damage the paint. I can't live like that. Commit to it.

edit: disregard original post. :(

Judging by Justin's vid it's good enough. I thought it was funny he was worried about pushing the face plates down all the way on the chin guard due to worry that it would damage the paint. I can't live like that. Commit to it.
The BD helmet is from the original release. The R3 figure doesn't come with a BD helmet.

So close but no cigar…HT’s could have made this figure near enough perfect, the design and the accuracy from the film is spot on and it is nearly 10 years old this design.
If they had done away with these problems :

Should be light Gun metal grey ( NOT SILVER ) with blue and purple hues with a glossy coating on.
the mouth pieces paint them lighter skin tone.
That’s it HT’s…not asking for much really with a nearly 10 years wait from the last figure you’d think they would rectify these problems but no they use SILVER again, all they have done is just add a bit more purple and blue hue and put a jet pack with it and charged you more money and I’ve fell for it 😂
I'll probably fall for it aswell in a month or so.

It's kind of annoying that for so many of these reviewers the only thing wrong with MMS202 was the relative lack of ''blue and purple hues'' with them making no mention of the fact the base colour was completely incorrect and so this new figure is a total fix for them. It's not a total fix for me but it is still better looking than 202 and I'm probably never going to send anything off for a custom repaint.

Anyone planning to use the jetpack? Granted I think it might look better next to robocop (rather than on him). Though I'd rather that piece of thing be as far away from robo as possible lol

I'll probably fall for it aswell in a month or so.

It's kind of annoying that for so many of these reviewers the only thing wrong with MMS202 was the relative lack of ''blue and purple hues'' with them making no mention of the fact the base colour was completely incorrect and so this new figure is a total fix for them. It's not a total fix for me but it is still better looking than 202 and I'm probably never going to send anything off for a custom repaint.
Yes it’ll do for me as well until a company makes it better.
The guy who did the repaints charged a fortune in any case 600 or 700 dollars and there is no way I’m paying that.

Looking at the photos some more, I have to say, had they gone with say a titanium base colour instead of the silver (so fing lazy HT), and applied their new highlights over the top, this would have been a stunner.

Back