1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you’re right, the black parts if I remember correctly but nothing on the armor right?

robo.jpg

Looks like the silver has had a black wash over it as well...unless the paint looks filthy out of the box.

When I compare pics at natural light and the SS video, there wasn’t a better way for SS to make it look like crap and make people cancel their PO.
What a waste of time, frustration and canceling for nothing…
View attachment 662863View attachment 662862
I don’t know why a person would have cancelled based on the first and only video without at least waiting for a side-by-side with the original . But that photo with the endoskeleton is not stock - he’s already done some repainting.

That's had a paint job on it.
As I have already stated I’ve dulled the black and put some grey wash around the crevices to try and get rid of the new cheap toy look.
It doesn’t change the main colour of the suit.
It all depends on the light you put it under, this is a stock picture when I first I received it pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0134.png
    IMG_0134.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0133.png
    IMG_0133.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
As I have already stated I’ve dulled the black and put some grey wash around the crevices to try and get rid of the new cheap toy look.
It doesn’t change the main colour of the suit.
It all depends on the light you put it under, this is a stock picture when I first I received it pic.

Which parts are diecast?

Same as the 2014 version the top part of both arms and Legs are die cast and the bottom half are plastic.
You would have thought HT’s would do the helmet and chest

Hmm, think I might have to try tracking this down now. I had no interest in the overly blue Robocop 2/3 look of the proto, but for whatever reason the final figure appears to have come out looking much more like Robo 1, and a nice upgrade over the first version I have.

Back