1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle damaged RC as clear joints and I’ve had no problems them…the arms have been in numerous positions over years.

I don't know about you guys, but I think the mouth here looks too out of proportion. Also, with this mouthplate he looks more like Krang from TMNT
Because the mouthplate isn't installed correctly there. People gotta unhook the chinstrap, not just try pushing the mouthplate in from above, or it won't sit right.

Just got mine…really quick pictures.
This is it in direct sunlight outside and few in the house pics
It’s miles better that the 2014 chromocop silver but it as still got a tinge of chrome in the colour.
It looks like in real life that Robocop as just come out of the factory he so fresh
Thanks for sharing. Very very obviously NOT like the 2014 figure in those outdoor photos; that it looks so obviously different there and less so in the indoor photos is actually the exact opposite of what I would expect from the photography, that's crazy.

It's Hot Toys. So, not at all. Occasionally the laziness still gives you a slap though.
It's not laziness, it's just common sense. Making new molds is expensive, so making new molds for a portion of the figure that can't be seen and in no way impacts the product makes no sense.

Now, not getting rid of the lights on the DX stands despite the fact that they took the electronics out--that was dumb as hell, because that actually impacts the presentation of the piece.

I wish Kit has cancellations, I would love to finally get my Robocop thought I really dislike the Chromocop look, will wait for more pics to be shared!

So uh, isn't SS supposed to be shipping these out like, now? I've heard nothing aside from the rumored "QC recall" stuff.

Regular versions waitlist is now full. The exclusive Waitlist is still open. Seems backwards but whatever.

Color looks decent enough (as I don't own any robocop piece). Love the sculpt, just not sure about those flimsy looking joints. I'm 50-50 because of those joints.

Looks better than it originally did. Still not good enough though.

Off topic but since this is the most active Robo thread, did anyone saw the "Robodoc: The Creation of Robocop" documentary? Been waiting for that for over half a decade and the end result doesn't disappoint, but I think unlike Netflix's "Movies that Made Us" that used the RoboCrome Hot Toys as a stand in for the suit close ups, I think this ones uses the Enterbay. The film makers must have loved the Enterbay more lol.

Does anyone have a more definitive photo of his black rubber finishes on film? I might try to dial back the gloss black finish just a tad, to reduce some of the toy-like finish. The reference I'm finding goes back and forth between satin to high gloss depending on lighting. It also appears both his black chin/neck pieces as well as his helmet are both a touch glossier than the other surfaces on his suit.

b17f7589e3f6ccfaa0482ef5e896.1000.jpg

hq720.jpg

Back