1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While waiting, the game is coming out really soon and has Peter Weller back.

Woah, this has completely slipped my radar. Everyone’s Starfield obsession is drowning out the video game news.

But that looks absolutely amazing—clearly a lot of passion going into it. Hopefully it turns out better than that last Terminator game….

Woah, this has completely slipped my radar. Everyone’s Starfield obsession is drowning out the video game news.

But that looks absolutely amazing—clearly a lot of passion going into it. Hopefully it turns out better than that last Terminator game….
It looks.. interesting. I don't expect it to be great but it does seem to tick most of the Robo boxes. I've played most of the Robocop games, this one seems 25 years too late but then again I'd never imagine Peter Weller signing up to star in a Robocop game, I guess I'll bite.

More new gameplay footage. Having ED-209 assist you instead of being a boss like every other game is an inspired choice. Robocop surpiringly talks a lot lol.

Okay, so maybe not “absolutely amazing”, LOL. Surprised this is what they chose to reveal at a game event. If these are like the first two missions that’s fine, but it looks pretty dry and the enemy AI seems to be… absent. Still pretty exciting that we’re getting a higher budget game soon regardless.

From what I’ve seen and heard, Rogue City does a really good job at making you feel like you’re walking in Robocop’s…uh…shoes. They also did a really good job at capturing the tone of the late 80s/early 90s.

That's definitely the case based on people who've played it and seems very faithful to the tone of the films. It's just that it doesn't have the best budget and gampelay design is key to keeping things fresh otherwise you're just an overpowered tank plowing trough levels. Robocop isn't actually the easiest character to make a game of.

I really wanted this figure, but it feels like without the Special Edition, why bother?

It's one of my things. If I cannot get the best version, QUIT!!

That's definitely the case based on people who've played it and seems very faithful to the tone of the films. It's just that it doesn't have the best budget and gampelay design is key to keeping things fresh otherwise you're just an overpowered tank plowing trough levels. Robocop isn't actually the easiest character to make a game of.
Yeah, it's important to keep expectations realistic. This studio did a Terminator game that was a solid 6/10. It had it's heart in the right place, and the gameplay was serviceable, but that was about it. I'm excited for this game, but I'm not kidding itself. The production values will be rough and the gameplay will be serviceable--but it will probably be a fun nostalgia trip and they will capture the heart of the property reasonably well.

I really wanted this figure, but it feels like without the Special Edition, why bother?

It's one of my things. If I cannot get the best version, QUIT!!
If the special edition came with both a helmet and chestplate, I might agree--but it only comes with the chest. I'd never display it with just the swap out chest, and it won't match the helmet from the previous release, so it's no big deal from my point of view.

I'm definitely getting that Robocop game. You'll be a tank plowing through everything, but that's what being Robocop is all about. Simple, fun, run and gun is my only expectation. Peter Weller doing the voice is the cherry on top.

As for the figure, I'm going to skip this release as I have the earlier HT versions. I actually like the silver colored Robocop better than the blue-tint version but I guess that's just me 🤷‍♂️...
I do want that jetpack though!

I'm definitely getting that Robocop game. You'll be a tank plowing through everything, but that's what being Robocop is all about. Simple, fun, run and gun is my only expectation. Peter Weller doing the voice is the cherry on top.

As for the figure, I'm going to skip this release as I have the earlier HT versions. I actually like the silver colored Robocop better than the blue-tint version but I guess that's just me 🤷‍♂️...
I do want that jetpack though!
I commend you for your preference 🫡
but can I be the 1st to offer you my jet pack when I get mine, can’t wait to see in hand pics of this.
Hopefully it’s a early shipper from sideshow 1st release Iv been looking forward to all the way to release for a long time. They can’t fluff this up they know the memo

Back