1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to ask in latest JC.Hong instagram post if there is any way to change the head. I know it probably useless but still I want to see if he will comment something about it. He only like the comment though

Looks even worse on display.

Yup, now that right there is a museum quality, high-end, 300$ collectible! I'm going to use it as an argument next time I have a girl over, to explain how these things aren't dolls, but highly detailed and valuable pieces of art. Thank you HT, this is gonna get me laid so hard!

sawyer-ford-lost.gif

HaoYuToys made a 1/6 Roman gladiator figure with a pretty decent Cena sculpt. Unfortunately, it was a very limited figure (Singapore release only?) and is more expensive than this Hot Toys figure. Photo is from an ebay listing.

Attachments

• 0277BC04-DCB5-4431-AC2A-EA908C526150.jpeg
    0277BC04-DCB5-4431-AC2A-EA908C526150.jpeg
    615.5 KB · Views: 74
The strangest thing is why would you have the eyes looking directly to the side? That hinders so many different poses. Just strange.

Everyone calling Peacemaker the worst Hot Toys release ever seem to be forgetting about this abomination...

Attachments

• batman__gallery_606220a5ec565.jpg
    batman__gallery_606220a5ec565.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 86
Hot Toys and JC Hong has announced they will redo the whole The Suicide Squad team in 1/6 and they will be based off this poster:

View attachment 564538
It's funny because this is probably what happened 100%.

They probably started work on a Peacemaker figure based off of The Suicide Squad movie. Continued working on it and then his show became big and recent so they just switched the title to the show instead. Added Eagly to better fit.

Explains why the stupid sculpt is based only on the movie poster.

I'm really hoping the accessory pack that Soosoo is considering will really deliver with items from the show and the movie:
Decent headsculpt
Peace shield
Goff in a jar
Blowgun
Vigilante
extra helmets

That actually would make a ton of sense. The Suicide Squad bombed pretty hard. Peacemaker may have been a potential release from the film but Hot Toys decided against it due to the film underperforming.

The Peacemaker series came out and surprised a bunch of people so why not repurpose the movie figure as a figure from the series? It honestly makes sense even though it’s not ideal at all.

How a unmasked head was not made with this is mind blowing. Cena let 6’ figures capture his likeness..did HT forget who is under the mask :lol

I would be less pissed off if they had included a regular Cena sculpt and a neutral helmeted sculpt. This thing has serious issues to address.

Back