1/6 Hot Toys - MMS664-D48 - Iron Man - Iron Man Mark 3 (2.0 For Real This Time!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got 2.0 Iron Man Mark 3
Can’t describe how happy, I am with it glad I waited out for 2.0 and not buying the previous one.
Had plastic version since it release and it my first Hot Toys figure.
View attachment 670562
View attachment 670563
View attachment 670564
View attachment 670565
View attachment 670566
View attachment 670567
View attachment 670568
View attachment 670569
View attachment 670570
iron man GIF

What did they give you for an expected processing date and when did you order if I can ask? I ordered back in January 23 and haven‘t heard a peep yet

Just trying to guesstimate if i’ll see mine this year but I’m doubting it.

On the waitlist for this one. I wouldn’t mind having a tiny collection of Iron Man figures mainly from the first movie.

What did they give you for an expected processing date and when did you order if I can ask? I ordered back in January 23 and haven‘t heard a peep yet

Just trying to guesstimate if i’ll see mine this year but I’m doubting it.
Processing date is tomorrow, 11-29-2023 for me and they expect it to ship within the next 10 days. I ordered in August of 2022.

On the waitlist for this one. I wouldn’t mind having a tiny collection of Iron Man figures mainly from the first movie.
Heh, that's what I thought too, then it just got out of hand. I had the 4, 6, 7, 85, War Machine Mk1, with this and the 5 on order. Sold most of the others and cancelled the 5. Was originally going to get the 46 reissue and even bought the Tony head and neck piece, but still have yet to pull the trigger on it. Hoping for it to go on a deeper discount to get me to order one. For now, I'll just have the 3 and the 85 sort of as a beginning and end display. Hoping I would be able to do the same for Cap, but I just don't see use getting a First Avenger 2.0 any time soon if at all.

Last edited:
Processing date is tomorrow, 11-29-2023 for me and they expect it to ship within the next 10 days. I ordered in August of 2022.

Heh, that's what I thought too, then it just got out of hand. I had the 4, 6, 7, 85, War Machine Mk1, with this and the 5 on order. Sold all the others and cancelled the 5. Was originally going to get the 46 reissue and even bought the Tony head and neck piece, but still have yet to pull the trigger on it. Hoping for it to go on a deeper discount to get me to order one.
thanks for the info.. I’m jealous ..

hopefully I’m next batch then……🤞🏻🤞🏻

So, quick update on my plight with Toys Wonderland (who I had had zero issue with in the past...but I know is infamous at this point). I ordered the Mark III and got the "tracking info" on October 26th...it still just shows that DHL has been notified that the package will be shipped (i.e. no actual physical shipping of the item yet).

I opened a case with Paypal 10ish days ago and they just ruled in my favor and I got the refund as TW never responded to Paypal (shocker!).

So, I got lucky...hopefully others avoid them like the plague.

So, quick update on my plight with Toys Wonderland (who I had had zero issue with in the past...but I know is infamous at this point). I ordered the Mark III and got the "tracking info" on October 26th...it still just shows that DHL has been notified that the package will be shipped (i.e. no actual physical shipping of the item yet).

I opened a case with Paypal 10ish days ago and they just ruled in my favor and I got the refund as TW never responded to Paypal (shocker!).

So, I got lucky...hopefully others avoid them like the plague.
I wonder at this point how there are even funds for Paypal to recoup from TW; the company seems like they took the money and ran months ago. I don’t know that they’ve shipped anyone anything since Justin cut ties with them.

Back