1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like all of you I assume there will be two versions, the Regular version will come with only the nano-tech tentacles and a standard base and the Deluxe will come with his original and nano tentacles, the real question is what else would they include for the Deluxe? Sunglasses, dynamic base?

They could also totally **** with us by saying you have to buy the Spider-Man base to get his original tentacles, then you'd have to pay even more. :lol

I'm guessing the regular will be the nono-tech tentacles, and the deluxe will include the OG tentacles. That's how they'll get us.
Like all of you I assume there will be two versions, the Regular version will come with only the nano-tech tentacles and a standard base and the Deluxe will come with his original and nano tentacles, the real question is what else would they include for the Deluxe? Sunglasses, dynamic base?

They could also totally **** with us by saying you have to buy the Spider-Man base to get his original tentacles, then you'd have to pay even more. :lol
I feel very confident the red nano-tech tentacles won't make it into any version of the figure and I hope I'm right.

What he should come with is a good question though. Removable glasses, some pieces of debris for him to toss around would be nice - like a construction pipe and smashed car door, etc - different hand attachments for his tentacles, etc. Some ideas in this movie clip:

Since the tentacles can't really expand and contract to different lengths like they do in the film, I'd like at least two longer ones for him to walk around on.

I feel very confident the red nano-tech tentacles won't make it into any version of the figure and I hope I'm right.

What he should come with is a good question though. Removable glasses, some pieces of debris for him to toss around would be nice - like a construction pipe and smashed car door, etc - different hand attachments for his tentacles, etc. Some ideas in this movie clip:

Since the tentacles can't really expand and contract to different lengths like they do in the film, I'd like at least two longer ones for him to walk around on.

I could see the original tentacles just being the Deluxe bonus to be honest, much like the Glider is the only thing the Deluxe Goblin has over the Regular, Hot Toys are a business above all, if they can get people to pay for 8 tentacles, they will.

As far as accessories I'm guessing sunglasses, a bunch of hands and maybe the arc reactor, can't really see anything else worth including, I doubt Hot Toys would make a bunch of rocks for him to throw lol.

I could see the original tentacles just being the Deluxe bonus to be honest, much like the Glider is the only thing the Deluxe Goblin has over the Regular, Hot Toys are a business above all, if they can get people to pay for 8 tentacles, they will.

As far as accessories I'm guessing sunglasses, a bunch of hands and maybe the arc reactor, can't really see anything else worth including, I doubt Hot Toys would make a bunch of rocks for him to throw lol.
Making a deluxe bundle with eight tentacles because four are the wrong color? Hard to imagine. Shouldn’t be long now until we know for sure!

Hulk used to include some smashy smashy debris. It’s a good option when there’s little else to include.
https://cdn.popcultcha.com.au/media...98cf3c8a3/h/u/hulk_and_banner_hot_toys_02.png

It's best to not expect Hot Toys to go above and beyond for any figure. I think this figure will be super barebones.

You'll have the figure with the tentacles and then also the nano tech versions as a deluxe or something. If we're lucky, they'll have hired that other company that they work with every now and then to give this figure some sort of neat high-way style diorama base. If not, we're getting the usual hexagon stand with nothing else.

Hot Toys does the bare minimum more often than not. I don't see this figure having 2 sculpts. It'll probably just come with one with a grimacing expression that people will either love or hate. If Hot Toys even watched the movie themselves, they might include the arc reactor that he rips off Electro but even that is super minor and probably not on their radar to include.

And I'm fine with it since all I want is a high quality Molina Doc Ock on the shelf.

I'm loving this because we will get two Dafoes from the license! Now if only someone would make Elias from Platoon and Rick Masters from To Live and Die in LA...

It's best to not expect Hot Toys to go above and beyond for any figure. I think this figure will be super barebones.

You'll have the figure with the tentacles and then also the nano tech versions as a deluxe or something. If we're lucky, they'll have hired that other company that they work with every now and then to give this figure some sort of neat high-way style diorama base. If not, we're getting the usual hexagon stand with nothing else.

Hot Toys does the bare minimum more often than not. I don't see this figure having 2 sculpts. It'll probably just come with one with a grimacing expression that people will either love or hate. If Hot Toys even watched the movie themselves, they might include the arc reactor that he rips off Electro but even that is super minor and probably not on their radar to include.

And I'm fine with it since all I want is a high quality Molina Doc Ock on the shelf.
Yeah I actually don’t think they’ll do a deluxe of Doc at all. My wishlist aside, the most likely outcome is It’ll be Doc with one set of tentacles, a few changeable fists for Doc himself and a dynamic display base for $329. I mean Goblin only includes some hands and three identical pumpkin bombs.

Yeah I actually don’t think they’ll do a deluxe of Doc at all. My wishlist aside, the most likely outcome is It’ll be Doc with one set of tentacles, a few changeable fists for Doc himself and a dynamic display base for $329. I mean Goblin only includes some hands and three identical pumpkin bombs.
$329? Boy you must be dreaming

I don't want the figure to cost even more than what the basic figure will be. Accessories is one thing, but including debris or fancy bases just blows up the price. I'm already dreading The Batman figure and hope the base is a deluxe.

Perfect example is the Integrated Spidey with the expensive base. Just make the deluxe and make the cost cheaper for just the figure/accessories. I really am curious if anyone would choose the red tentacles, that did one stabbing motion in action for him, or the regular ones which he actually does action with.

I don't want the figure to cost even more than what the basic figure will be. Accessories is one thing, but including debris or fancy bases just blows up the price. I'm already dreading The Batman figure and hope the base is a deluxe.

Perfect example is the Integrated Spidey with the expensive base. Just make the deluxe and make the cost cheaper for just the figure/accessories. I really am curious if anyone would choose the red tentacles, that did one stabbing motion in action for him, or the regular ones which he actually does action with.
They should really just start selling diorama pieces on their own.

I really am curious if anyone would choose the red tentacles, that did one stabbing motion in action for him, or the regular ones which he actually does action with.
Seems more like something they'd do for an event exclusive. I'm sure some MCU completionists would want it, but not enough to warrant a regular release.

How about LED lights for the tentacles? Red and white. They gotta have that right?
And the various attachments coming out from the tentacles? Did he use all of these in NWH? (that spikey thing, the small grip thingy he used to light his cigar, and the smaller tentacles for grabbing humans)

The question about what accessories Doc could come with is a good one. There aren't a lot of possibilities. A head sculpt w/sunglasses and another head sculpt w/o sunglasses, some hands, maybe some diorama pieces from the highway like a pylon or barricade sign, the thing he attaches to Electro during the final battle?

How about LED lights for the tentacles? Red and white. They gotta have that right?
And the various attachments coming out from the tentacles? Did he use all of these in NWH? (that spikey thing, the small grip thingy he used to light his cigar, and the smaller tentacles for grabbing humans)
Great point. Remember it is for this movie, not SM2. He has light up tentacles on the bridge then the spike when he has the red ones. I don't remember any other different features.

Great point. Remember it is for this movie, not SM2. He has light up tentacles on the bridge then the spike when he has the red ones. I don't remember any other different features.
Damn. Posing Ock lighting a cigar would've been pretty cool.

The deluxe should have also included the Goblin spear he used in original Spider-Man’s final battle
7DF19A23-FA51-4233-B50D-C91908A8D91D.jpeg

Back