1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering why they chose to call it movie promo instead of deluxe this time? I really doubt it will be made in limited quantities. Maybe to have some sort of exclusive like the battling version from CW.

I'm wondering why they chose to call it movie promo instead of deluxe this time? I really doubt it will be made in limited quantities. Maybe to have some sort of exclusive like the battling version from CW.

Deluxe would imply it’ll be available at other retailers alongside the standard version.

I believe Movie Promo editions are exclusive to Sideshow in the US like this figure, Battling Cap, New Avengers Scarlet Witch, etc.

You should, high chance of selling out within 3 hours like all the other "movie promo" figures. And this is superior to the original edition in every way unlike the battling edition.

Unless this mysterious weapon is worth it, the standard edition seems be a better deal. Paying $240 at time walker with free shipping instead of almost $300 including shipping SS not worth it. The stand looks cheap by the way, I'll never use it.

Nabbed the movie promo version. My first official IW pre-order! Although I'm definitely getting Iron man too at some point.

Unless this mysterious weapon is worth it, the standard edition seems be a better deal. Paying $240 at time walker with free shipping instead of almost $300 including shipping SS not worth it. The stand looks cheap by the way, I'll never use it.

I guarantee you can sell the exclusive weapon and the base for 150 on ebay. So with that and reward points factored in, buying it at Timewalker is over priced.

I guarantee you can sell the exclusive weapon and the base for 150 on ebay. So with that and reward points factored in, buying it at Timewalker is over priced.

If someone buys the base and weapon for that much, they're a complete idiot lol. If you can make that much of a profit back I guess it's worth it.

i'd like to po the mp version as well... but i really hope, they will get the likeness in the hs better than the one in the promo pics... i don't think it's really there yet.

If someone buys the base and weapon for that much, they're a complete idiot lol. If you can make that much of a profit back I guess it's worth it.

You never know, if this is capt's last appearance, and that weapon turns out to be an integral part of the movie(high chance since they can't even show it to you thinking it will spoil major plot points and hype), and this promo sells out quick like the other promos..this version of the figure will double in price after market, if not more. The extra 50 dollars you are paying is worth the admission price.

Promo ordered as well. I have every single CA that HT has released so far. This one will be number 10. I’m sure we’ll have a couple more by the end of Avengers 4

Promo ordered as well. I have every single CA that HT has released so far. This one will be number 10. I’m sure we’ll have a couple more by the end of Avengers 4

Like a dead capt and a tombstone with cap's name? ;)

You never know, if this is capt's last appearance, and that weapon turns out to be an integral part of the movie(high chance since they can't even show it to you thinking it will spoil major plot points and hype), and this promo sells out quick like the other promos..this version of the figure will double in price after market, if not more. The extra 50 dollars you are paying is worth the admission price.
$50? You mean $16.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back