1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I THINK hasbro spoiled one of the secret weapons. I may be wrong. Hasbo Titan series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure it’s not a spoiler if it’s the same one I’ve seen.

My local retailer just messaged me saying he'll be getting the promo version too and asked if I wanted to upgrade my order. :love So hurray, promo version for me too!

Congrats, TrashCat! I’m glad it worked out so that you could get the extras.

Congrats, TrashCat! I’m glad it worked out so that you could get the extras.
Yeah I am too. ^^ Initially local retailers weren't gonna get the promo version as it was supposed to be Sideshow only but it seems that has changed now. :D Maybe the reason is that the promo version is still available at SS? I mean, I'm not sure how 'limited' it is, if at all. So maybe now that there is still plenty of stock at SS, they allow international wholesalers to get it too. :) Lucky!

So we all most likely thought that his would most likely come with Proxima’s spear but if this is any indication. XD

5fedcbaa6ac72c0fc6f1391a794110f3.jpg

My local retailer just messaged me saying he'll be getting the promo version too and asked if I wanted to upgrade my order. :love So hurray, promo version for me too!

Me too :yess:
Was initially told it would just be for Sideshow but my stockist will be adding it to their site and will update my order when they do here in the UK :hi5:

Ended up preordering solely for mystery weapon. It'll make it just that extra 5% exciting to see if I wasted my money or not.

I may order depending on what happens in IW. I just hope the movie promo version isn't sold out then. If not, oh well. lol.

Maybe he kicks massive ass with the spear and they want to keep one of those "everybody is going to gush over it" scenes under wraps.

I’ll be sad if Popcultcha brings in the movie promo edition since I already ordered from sideshow.

I remember calling them about iron man shades and battle damaged armour batman exclusives, they said weren’t gonna bring it in so I got em from eBay and now they are available.

Back