1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

I may try to pick up a beard sculpt but sticking with the AoU version.

Agreed on the AoU/beard combo (lets hope for a compatible neck joint). On top of that, his IW boots are reminiscent of the AoU boots.

I actually just got a bearded head sculpt. It came out pretty good. I bought a neck joint off of eBay, I was thinking about putting it on stealth Cap.

If this is $300 plus ...pass

I'll put this on Stealth or AOU Cap. Not a fan of the Wakanda shields.

I'll put this on Stealth or AOU Cap. Not a fan of the Wakanda shields.

I fully expect this to be the head sculpt, just with better paint. I mean I’d like a new one, but this is what I’m expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fully expect this to be the head sculpt, just with better paint. I mean I’d like a new one, but this is what I’m expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your probably right unfortunately. I think it’s time for a new sculpt since that one has been used plenty of times but I highly doubt hot toys will give us a new one and they’ll charge us a arm and leg too

I’m sad to see everyone crappin all over this figure when the full photos haven’t even been shown. Well see, but I’m looking forward to it. Cap is my favorite, shield/Wakanda shield/no shield.

I would be happy with the Wakanda shield. I have 9 other caps with versions of the shield and i like this one because it is different from all the rest

I’m sad to see everyone crappin all over this figure when the full photos haven’t even been shown. Well see, but I’m looking forward to it. Cap is my favorite, shield/Wakanda shield/no shield.

Not everyone. Cap (and Bucky) are my collection with extras added in as I can. Cap is day one PO for me - think it will be a great release and a great contrast on the shelf.:drool

:bouncin

I would be happy with the Wakanda shield. I have 9 other caps with versions of the shield and i like this one because it is different from all the rest

Not everyone. Cap (and Bucky) are my collection with extras added in as I can. Cap is day one PO for me - think it will be a great release and a great contrast on the shelf.:drool

:bouncin

Glad to see some positivity

This looks promising but I’m glad I went with CW Cap as my one and only version: quintessential costume with beardless sculpt.

Sassafras is right, not everyone!
Steve and Bucky are instant preorders for me together with some others should they get figures. I got 4 Caps and one Steve Rogers and while I prefer his iconic shield, I still think the Wakandan shields are pretty neat too. :)

If I was a Cap collector I'd be very intrigued about the different version. For comparison I do collect Thors, and Infinity War is very different than every other past version. That's a good thing.

Cap's a day one PO for me too. I was only going to have one Cap, but I love the IW look, it's so different from the usual Cap look and I love Cap so... PO'd.

If I was a Cap collector I'd be very intrigued about the different version. For comparison I do collect Thors, and Infinity War is very different than every other past version. That's a good thing.

This. My small collection sort of evolved from the films but I started late. In a way that was good because of the evolution of the sculpts but it was also bad re having to pay a premium for stuff you missed at times. Not always but a lot of the time.:horror

I've got a Rescue Cap I have been cobbling together forever, the Stealth set w. Steve Rogers highway fight outfit purchased separately (still need to repaint Nikes), Golden Age, and CW Cap.
I might pick up First Avenger Cap one day. I am "awash" in Buckys .:lol but he is my fav so that's OK.:monkey3

So having a Wakanda Cap and I figure a (probable) "classic" IW2 Cap for the last movie will be a great permanent display e.g. the fim arc along with Bucky, BW, and Falcon. Everyone else like SW who is a favorite of mine, I get as I can (very happy with my Roadworn Thor). Like right now (unlike Cap insta-buy), I am thinking REALLY HARD about IM. I figured I'd only ever get one IM and the CW IM cost. :horror

Anyway HT can just take my money for Wakanda Cap.:clap EPIC treatment IMO with that dark uniform.:clap

Back