1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to getting this. I love BP - the movie, the characters. He was the standout character to me in Civil War.

Of the continuing characters, T'Challa is definitely a favorite.

Agreed. Loved him in CW & his own movie. I think I’m gonna order this but once it’s fully in stock.

Got mine the other day, I love the figure but the suit doesn't allow much articulation. The light effect looks amazing. Just wish the cable was longer, my BP display is gonna be crazy when Shuri and killmonger finally ship.
20190512_170621.jpg

Attachments

• IMG4329368830505943449.jpg
    IMG4329368830505943449.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 417
Just cancelled this after almost 5 months of waiting and god knows how many more months.

Going to try Hong Kong or maybe get it from Sideshow when it comes out and if i’m still wanting it.

Sideshow is not showing anything new in Hot Toys “now shipping” section for months now...

Great shots Furyan! Cannot wait for mine to show up.

Thanks! You will love it. They really nailed the muscular physique on this,looks like a true 1:1 mini superhero displayed,very realistic,it almost demands attention from everything around it,especially with the lights. And with the open eyes inserted instead of the shielded ones oh man.

Watched some more videos and many pics of this figure today. I’m finally sold on it. Now where to order where I can get my hands on it asap but not going with the current $500 eBay price tag.

So just talked to sideshow today and they said they are getting another batch in on the 23. So I should finally see him after preordering day 1. They also said to change my last flex payment to a single payment and I would get it faster

When did you order? I ordered about three weeks ago and have half left to pay for. I’m wondering if I go ahead and try to pay now (if it’ll let me), if they will ship mine soon.

Got my notice today too! Finally! Been a long year+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you order? I ordered about three weeks ago and have half left to pay for. I’m wondering if I go ahead and try to pay now (if it’ll let me), if they will ship mine soon.

I was under the impression that, for the most part, they filled orders based on first come, first served. Definitely seen posts to the contrary but thought that was how they did it.

April 18,2019 and got my notice too.

I was under the impression that, for the most part, they filled orders based on first come, first served. Definitely seen posts to the contrary but thought that was how they did it.

I think there are factors other than first in that can & do contribute. From my own personal experience SS seems to favor giving non-payment plan orders priority as it nets them more cash faster on any given batch of orders. I also think that having other figure orders filled in a close time frame can have an effect as well; the first batch going out of this figure I had just received IW Strange the next batch I missed out on I had just got Thanos.

Got my notice that both Black Panther and Dlx Obi-Wan will both be shipping out on the 23rd. Gotta love when they end up stacking up like that.

It isn’t how they do it. I’ve seen it first hand between my brother and my own orders.

It isn’t how they do it. I’ve seen it first hand between my brother and my own orders.

As I said, I'd seen people vouch for the contrary like you, and also say "for sure", that they fulfill based on who orders first so I'll maintain my skepticism nonetheless

Back