1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were in Panther's position and thought someone murdered my father, I'd be after his ass too. But at the end after finding out the truth, he welcomes Bucky into his country and helps the man.

And the woman who told Natasha, "Move or you will be moved," was one of T'Challa's bodyguards so of course she is going to be aggressive with someone standing in their path to his car.

They come from a heretofore reclusive country, so I'm sure a lot of Wakandans don't have the highest opinion of outsiders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly::goodpost:

Heck it doesn't even have to be because they are reclusive (the widow thing). ANY body guard, esp if protecting a state asset, is going to be that way. From the secret services to marines on consulate duty to private contractors. That's a pretty typical response. Everyone is a threat.

If you mean on the necklace and things like that..then I would agree. They have changed those parts. And the suit material seems to have changed

The only thing that's making me hesitant about buying this figure is that it doesn't come with a chadwick boseman headsculpt. I really wanted unmasked Panther as well.

It might just be me but it looks like BP might have some thigh enhancers like the newest Superman:

66zpef.jpg

That's not a knock on this figure as I'm loving the body they used underneath the suit. Can't it be next year already??

I'm thinking of skipping this and waiting for the solo movie. Surely that'll have a Boseman head.

If you email SS and ask real nice for them to mail you a catalog they'll usually include a $25 promo card. It's worked for me several times. I actually just got one a few weeks ago.

did they really need to give him the kitty cat claws on his feet? The original BP didn't have that

did they really need to give him the kitty cat claws on his feet? The original BP didn't have that

Both Christopher Priest's and Reggie Hudlin's run had those. I believe one of them even had both the feet and hand claws gold. And both those runs are superior to the Original stuff.

I'm thinking of skipping this and waiting for the solo movie. Surely that'll have a Boseman head.

Same, plus also because this figure comes with no accessories and the actual suit itself still needs a lot of work.

If you email SS and ask real nice for them to mail you a catalog they'll usually include a $25 promo card. It's worked for me several times. I actually just got one a few weeks ago.

So I tried this and they nicely emailed me back after a couple days saying "I'm so sorry, but we do not make a catalog any longer and it has been several years since we have."

Since you got one this way only a month or so ago, I wonder why they would tell me that it's been years since they've made a catalog..

Oh well, it was worth a shot

So I tried this and they nicely emailed me back after a couple days saying "I'm so sorry, but we do not make a catalog any longer and it has been several years since we have."

Since you got one this way only a month or so ago, I wonder why they would tell me that it's been years since they've made a catalog..

Oh well, it was worth a shot

Got an email saying pretty much the same thing when i tried but included in mine "there an online retailer and don't ship out catalogs".

That is weird.

Here's a picture of the inside of the catalog that has a 2015 copyright.

Wonder why they would tell you guys that.

Back