1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They started doing the package codes in July or August I believe. I would assume to limit them since they are all unique codes now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Still haven't got one yet. But I do get $25 coupons for every order I place, but they're for in stock items only. Maybe I should delay some orders until the items I want are in stock, and that way the codes will be useful... :lol

Yup...Plastic Enemies been teasing pics so I'd think it's dropping shortly..

Wow, this is amazing news to me if true (wasn't it delayed til January/Feb??) although I'm not too familiar with Plastic Enemies.. When he posts a teaser, about how many more weeks is it til the figure he's teasing is released?

I am super stoked to add Black Panther to my collection!

I don't like the head sculpt with this, it looks innacurate to me. More like a cat , more gaunt.

And his body isn't ripped enough, hopefully they fixed that. If not I'm waiting for the solo flick version

This figure isn't coming with a Boseman sculpt, they're probably saving it for the Black Panther movie that's coming out in 2018.

This figure isn't coming with a Boseman sculpt, they're probably saving it for the Black Panther movie that's coming out in 2018.
I'm sure OSK will be more than happy to oblige with a T'Challa sculpt of their own once this thing comes out. :lol

Placed an order for this guy with a $20 fall code and I'm glad they are offering a $10 flat shipping rate as I was getting tired of paying almost $20 for standard shipping and the box was pretty much the standard size for HT figs.(looking at you Deadpool and Bats)

Do they still not have a Boseman sculpt? Panther was my favorite addition in Civil War but (as I'm sure has been said before) no Boseman sculpt is a deal breaker.
Nope. I'm waiting for that too. If it's not in this release, I'll wait for the solo movie release.

They'll probably include more extras too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Speaking of head sculpts, why hasn't someone sculpted Idris Elba yet? Between his tv and movie gigs, I figure someone would have done so by now.

I'm also one who's waiting for a solo release. Too much coming out for me, and this is so bare bones and lacks an masked headsculpt, which is often a deal breaker for me anyway.

I expect the solo film release to be superior to this in every way.

Oh, I fully acknowledge that it's accurate to the film in that in CW it was basic. Cool, but basic. It just didn't translate to a $200+ figure for me. :)

I think it's safe in betting the costume will be getting an upgrade and be different in his solo outing. That, in combination with an unmasked sculpt, are well worth the wait for me.

Back