1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't display Black Panther with the T'Challa sculpt but it would be something nice to have as an extra. I rather have the option to swap it as opposed to not having it at all.

I wouldn't display Black Panther with the T'Challa sculpt but it would be something nice to have as an extra. I rather have the option to swap it as opposed to not having it at all.
Yep. I'm fine without it since his main appeal right now is seeing him in his full costume get up but it would have been nice to have as a display option.

:drool New still:

GSPmTe3.jpg

Will probably wait for the solo film version. That may have a Chadwick Boseman head, a staff, and a cape with collar.

Ill go without the Boseman sculpt. His James Brown biopic was on all last month on my HBO cable channel so all ill see for a while is James Brown anyway. The masked HS will do.

A head sculpt would be nice, but I'd be totally okay with not getting one. I'm going to display this with the mask on anyway. :lol

:exactly: I agree. I'll still be getting him regardless!!

Anyways the figure from the solo film is bound to have an unmasked sculpt with it so we will be getting one in the not too distant future. :)

Was really looking forward to this but think i'll pass if they don't change the costume's material to be honest..

After watching this movie yesterday, all I can say is: bring on this figure and his solo movie asap!! What a presence! So much anger!:clap

Back