1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was like "holy ****" when we got a glimpse of Wakanda in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, please spoiler tag this stuff. :)

Holy Christ! I'm really sorry about that Sabrina! :( I'm stupid... Just screwed ur experience. God, I hate myself.

No worries! :) I have already seen the movie, but I didn't want it spoiled for anyone else. You're not stupid. :) It's easy to forget that this hasn't been released in North America yet.

It's safe to say you're a big fan, give your name and sig, haha. This figure is slated to be out at the end of this year. The Black Panther film will be coming out in 2018 I think, with the figure probably a few months after that. If you can wait long enough, almost 2 years, given your huge fandom for the character, I'd say be patient. Otherwise, you can stick with this one for that time and add the later one afterwards since that's a lot of time to save for him and plan ahead to make space. If they get his rights, which will most likely happen, it will probably come with an unmasked portrait as well.

I'd be tempted to get this one for the purpose of posing him with my Civil War collection. I'm still waiting on Nick Fury to finally complete my Winter Soldier collection and I've been waiting quite a long time for that, haha. My First Avenger collection still feels incomplete with Peggy but it is what it is. It's a tough call, I know what you mean, because I'm trying to make it as well with this one as well as several other figures.

I've been thinking about getting CW BP and after reading this I might just wait. I have been thinking since his movie is roughly a few years away why not wait. By that time we should get a better version of him with more accessories and a head sculpt of Chadwick to boot. Might have to be patient which sucks cause I love this character!

I've been thinking about getting CW BP and after reading this I might just wait. I have been thinking since his movie is roughly a few years away why not wait. By that time we should get a better version of him with more accessories and a head sculpt of Chadwick to boot. Might have to be patient which sucks cause I love this character!

Same here. I'm still deciding. I've this on PO, but not sure anymore. After the movie, a Chadwick HS would be nice. I'm thinking about those golden details on his comic suit also, I'd like to see that on his solo movie.

Same here. I'm still deciding. I've this on PO, but not sure anymore. After the movie, a Chadwick HS would be nice. I'm thinking about those golden details on his comic suit also, I'd like to see that on his solo movie.

I agree homie, I'm hoping they do that in the solo flick and add those subtle touches that we know and love from the comics.

I agree homie, I'm hoping they do that in the solo flick and add those subtle touches that we know and love from the comics.

I'm hoping for a DX version for his solo movie. Imagine a bad*** throne with his cape and spear. I'd buy that, no matter the price lol

Yea i highly doubt there will be a DX version.. those are more in line with classic movies.
Im definitely getting this one. Fit is awesome and its practically his 'Mark 1'.

Idk...if his throne has enough personality...it might. Having read so many of the black panther comics there us so much they can do with his throne. Either way...just give me a regal looking design for the solo film and I'll be happy. A cape, gold trim, some weaponry, it would be cool if the eyes on his mask changed colors when he changed visions...like yellow like they are in the comics usually and the EMH cartoon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yea i highly doubt there will be a DX version.. those are more in line with classic movies.
Im definitely getting this one. Fit is awesome and its practically his 'Mark 1'.

Yeah... I'm just dreaming about it lol, u're probably right. Anyway, he'll come with more accessories for sure.

Idk...if his throne has enough personality...it might. Having read so many of the black panther comics there us so much they can do with his throne. Either way...just give me a regal looking design for the solo film and I'll be happy. A cape, gold trim, some weaponry, it would be cool if the eyes on his mask changed colors when he changed visions...like yellow like they are in the comics usually and the EMH cartoon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That would be incredibly awesome. :clap

I really doubt they are going to go with gold accents in the suit. The style wouldn't be current.

That doesnt mean anything tbh. IM current armor can turn into many shapes and other things, but thats not how he looks on screen. I was thinking about those golden details since
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm finally going to see this movie tomorrow night and couldn't be more excited to watch Black Panther & Spidey as I hear they both steal the show!!

And I find it hilarious that my 3 yr old daughter thinks Black Panther is Batman and I ain't even mad... :lol

This figure though is my most wanted now even though I'm sure it'll get delayed and won't be released til next year sometime. My current most wanted list goes as follows:
1.) Black Panther
2.) Spidey (could flip/flop with BP if Spidey has more accessories/looks as amazing as I hope)
3-4.) Deadpool & Superman (I can't choose which one I want more/less)
5.) Ironman Mark 45 or 46 ($350+ currently feels too rich for my blood for just one figure but if money was no object...)

Back