1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess Avengers tax > BvS tax. Not that it's a huge swing but I thought this would've been fitting at the same retail as Supes.

I was never a big BP fan in my comic reading days, but I have a feeling that I'll take to him in the movies the same as I did with Falcon.

The fig looks good but those B&A shots with the brighter silver show a huge improvement. Post that on their FB. They've been really good at listening to the crowd!

BvS superman is a different situation. That figure is nearly the same as the previous version so there's some cost removed.

If Vision came with Thor's hammer, Spider gets caps shield, what does the Black Panther get?

I'm looking forward to this figure almost as much as Mark 45... Ordered!

I do hope they brighten up the silver though.

Im buying it. I usually display figures from the same movie together I don't mix them so I would pass on a solo BP and would have to wait for Avengers 3 to get one so I kind of have to buy this one, head sculpt or not.

220 seems average to me, wasn't Kylo Ren 220 too? It seems that a first release bare bones version of any figure will atleast be 220 bucks. Not sure if I'll be picking this up, looks ok. He seems to be lacking the presence of his film counterpart though.

Already paid through paypal!!! Im 100% they'll refine the figure. Im sure they just rushed this prototype out for the movie.

I think I'll wait on this for now. I REALLY wanted to get this figure, but I'm not very impressed with the look. BP in the trailer looked bad A, but this one's presence seems little more than a shadow by comparison. Once more photos come out and they refine the final figure I'll reevaluate.

220 seems average to me, wasn't Kylo Ren 220 too? It seems that a first release bare bones version of any figure will atleast be 220 bucks. Not sure if I'll be picking this up, looks ok. He seems to be lacking the presence of his film counterpart though.

POed this because there probably won't be another Black Panther for at least 2 years. Don't know why they didn't produce an unmasked head sculpt, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a custom pop up at some point. Hopefully there will be some additional tweaks before production and, who knows, maybe they will break down and add an unmasked portrait.
I've been holding off on Kylo due to the lack of a maskless head. However I do think we will get an unmasked version sooner rather than later. If not I'll wait for a coupon code and save $20-$25.

prolly been said but suit in movie trailers looks more like a heavy type of fabric but this looks like he is in a full leather/vinyl shiny gimp suit. IMO :p

Back