1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as excited about this as I thought i would be. I assume i will eventually order it but the promo shots don't like as nice as i had hoped. Perhaps when Secret Base photos pop up it will look better.

Who thinks we will get this version in his solo movie?
b2f49b8e70af593558666b97fc0c0c32.jpg

I hope so. Looking badass with the cape!

You guys know Hot Toys will eventually fix the coloring lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

63447fd15f8af86047ac7071acb1cda2.jpg

I think eventually his suit will get closer to this. Marvel changes suits for every film and there isn't a much different direction to go. I think the gold trim will look nice and help him stand out a bit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

HT will definitely make it better but unfortunately this means I'll have to wait for in-hand reviews
Doubt it. They could pull a Batman and provide an update. Plus there will be Budget Stark and others getting to see updates to the figure early on.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So I guess Avengers tax > BvS tax. Not that it's a huge swing but I thought this would've been fitting at the same retail as Supes.

I was never a big BP fan in my comic reading days, but I have a feeling that I'll take to him in the movies the same as I did with Falcon.

The fig looks good but those B&A shots with the brighter silver show a huge improvement. Post that on their FB. They've been really good at listening to the crowd!

I wonder if this will be like Vision... Which didn't have SB pics right away and then was improved when shown later down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were to get a Black Panther figure, I'd wait for one that came with an unmasked head sculpt... you know it's coming anyways.

Just pre ordered! Happy if it comes as pictured! Even better if improved! Gonna be so many figures this year!!

Agreed. His solo movie version will probably come with a lot more, either an unmasked head, maybe a cape, more accessories most likely. Easy pass for now.

Back