1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might down the line. It won't be released for sometime.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Could be worse. Could pay sideshow prices of $269.00 for base figure and few accessories.

Looks like they silvered him up! He looks awesome.

12998764_937325653055090_338471247899492397_n.jpg

I really like it but I have a feeling we'll get a better one loaded with accessories for his own film. I'm willing to wait but I like what I'm seeing so far. Bring on Underoos!

Yup, Hot Toys Spider-Man with Cap's shield as an accessory will seriously sell. At least in Western countries.

So why at least western countries?
Because Spiderman is more popular in Western countries? As opposed to Iron Man where his popularity spans more universally hence all the Iron Man figures.

I said at the very least he will sell well in the West. He's the face of Marvel more so here but he's definitely not the most popular in the East. This movie could change that.

The last two movies were not deemed successful in Sony's eyes and I doubt Tobey Spiderman is memorable in the East whatsoever.

Spider-Man's debut with Iron Man on screen will indeed bring more international popularity.

I'd assume Spidey was popular everywhere. He's like the face of Marvel. XD Like how Bats and Supes are popular everywhere.

Spidey is Marvel's best selling character around the world. His merchandise sells practically everywhere

Spider-Man is very popular in Japan. However, Iron Man is probably the face of Marvel in Asia in general.

Yea I agree. My point is that Spiderman is a lot more popular here. There is no denying Iron Man's popularity. Avenger films and Iron Man 3 are some of the highest grossing films in S Korea and China.

13071708_10153474862752344_3860164661295320648_o.jpg

Back