1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diorama by red Diorama head by Creg/ Jacob Rahmier !! IMG_9506.JPGIMG_9503.JPGIMG_9504.JPGIMG_9508.JPG

So has anybody got the skinny on a 1/6 hello kitty backpack like we saw him wearing in the "Logan post credits" trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully one of you can help. I just got the Burning soul headsculpt on Ebay. The actual sculpt and paint are freakish good - however, mine looks like he's covered in glitter. Not like a gloss paint, but actual glitter as if he powdered up with it before hitting the club. Are they all like this, or did I get some really odd mispaint?

Hopefully one of you can help. I just got the Burning soul headsculpt on Ebay. The actual sculpt and paint are freakish good - however, mine looks like he's covered in glitter. Not like a gloss paint, but actual glitter as if he powdered up with it before hitting the club. Are they all like this, or did I get some really odd mispaint?

Post a pic and I can figure out if it is a paint QC issue

DPglit2.JPG

I think this is the best shot I could get. Over the weekend, I took a friend's advice and used very hot water, along with some rubbing alcohol and "washed" a lot of the effect off. It looks like the sealant they used was probably at the end, and spluttered a little heavier on the spots that look white in the image. That took care of most of it, and I used some clear matte paint to cover the other areas that were a little too thick to come off.

Attachments

• fig1.JPG
    fig1.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 317
Back