1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats like $300 US tho, seems like a fine deal. I can see this guy easily going above $500 US within the year.

Man, I do not regret quitting collecting 1/6 figures, prices are outrageous now. When I quit prices were just starting to dip into the 200's. Maybe one day if I become rich I'll get back into it.

Mine's just as it was, a slight crease mark on the u part of his right butt cheek where it's been posed, even though it's been posed all of probably about a day. Other than that no problems, but it's mostly been in the box and unposed.

" Wrists and sleeves seem fine..except I seem to have a nagging sensation on the side of my head..I asked Guyver about it and he doesn't seem to care, #$## HIM!...can't understand it but seems to be right around here..hmm "

"Other than that my wrists and sleeves have been posed and put through a ringer by Guyver and everything is still A Okay! "

Man, I do not regret quitting collecting 1/6 figures, prices are outrageous now. When I quit prices were just starting to dip into the 200's. Maybe one day if I become rich I'll get back into it.

I feel that; I'm really picky with what I buy, I've only got one figure I'm even considering putting on PO right now,

I just got a good deal on MISB 1st batch DP. I read a few pages back that the figure has wrist issues due to the hands rubbing on the material and that the problem was fixed in the 2nd and 3rd batches. What exactly did they fix? Did they make the hand holes bigger? Any info would be appreciate before I take the figure out of the box and start switching hands.

I think they made the wristpegs bigger to prevent the gloves from rubbing the material of the suit.

I just got a good deal on MISB 1st batch DP. I read a few pages back that the figure has wrist issues due to the hands rubbing on the material and that the problem was fixed in the 2nd and 3rd batches. What exactly did they fix? Did they make the hand holes bigger? Any info would be appreciate before I take the figure out of the box and start switching hands.
Wrist pegs are a little longer from what I understood.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any in-hand pics of this head and the mask too? Super interested in it.

cbb43487c20035934bda868eaaf756ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back