1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody loved those parts in the trailer. I'm really happy they're keeping the suit exactly the same, it'll be interesting to see if Hot Toys redo it and how it's be improved.

I hope they release another. I should have enough reward points by then to get it for "free" :lol

Still can't get enough of this figure!
IMG_6621.JPG
IMG_6622.JPG
IMG_6623.JPG

Yeah I put him in one pose on my shelf and then I grab it and change again and again. Such a fun figure and it's HT. I barely mess around with any of my HT as much as this guy :lol

" Are you guys kidding me..of course I'll get another version..maybe 2.0, after all who won't get enough of this sexy beast in HT form..

" Umm...Hello?...I'm F###IN MONEY IN THE BANK! "

" People in the states will pay anything to get me UPGRADED and STYLIZED! "

" God Bless the USA!! "

Hi,
I'm not quite sure about deadpool 2 being a go before the release of the first movie.
i had the chance to attend an early fan screening of deadpool and they didn't show us the second part of the after credit scene (the one where he told there will be a sequel).

But with Cable and domino i think HT could make some great figures to join my deadpool ;)

We'll be lucky if we get a HT Cable (they might pursue him if he's a big star) but Domino will probably come from a third party company like Francis and Colossus did. Cable will come either way... from HT or a third party company.

HT seems to be cutting back on their figure selection, I don't think they'll do Cable. Which sucks, but we didn't even get the male lead from Rogue One, so at this point, I don't think anyone but the main character is a guarantee. They're probably backed up with everything they have in production right now.

still havent opened mine, got it last Dec via popcultcha. it came with a duplicate eye plate so was missing one, alerted ss and they said they would send a replacement plate to pc. thought it wouldn't take too long so decided to wait before i open but-

still waiting...:slap

Look what finally arrived

Both

Pics don't do them credit..In person..fabulous :clap

Shoot some more soon as soon as my camera is charged

Back