1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOAH where did you get that chicken?? Ive searched every where! and great vespa too

I made the chicken myself, modelled it after the common yellow rubber chicken that we see everywhere, hahaha.. here's a better look:

dp%2005_zpsk934y6ip.jpg

Also made these chimichangas for him..

dp%2009_zps1160g2s2.jpg

Thanks for the kind words bout the vespa.. Had a lotsa fun making that one. :)

I made the chicken myself, modelled it after the common yellow rubber chicken that we see everywhere, hahaha.. here's a better look:

dp%2005_zpsk934y6ip.jpg

Also made these chimichangas for him..

dp%2009_zps1160g2s2.jpg

Thanks for the kind words bout the vespa.. Had a lotsa fun making that one. :)

Dude, you need to sell those chickens! That's awesome. I'm sure a lot of people on here would be interested.

Just received mine as probably the last person in known civilization. It's really a nice figure. Year 2016 was so good for figures. And so bad for wallet.

my crocs came in from eBay finally...just had to paint them blue. DP set up is done now...until they release colossus :p

f8e7ce8864b8d46e5311c4873b634609.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

If you custom made the Vespa you have some serious skills

You're welcome!
I bought a normal khaki colored die cast vespa, and then did some battle damaged effects on it and then painted it red n put stickers on it. :)

HOLY SH#T !!!!!!

Thats so cool

Thank you so much! :)

Dude, you need to sell those chickens! That's awesome. I'm sure a lot of people on here would be interested.

Hahaha, thank you! I wish I have time to mass produce the chicken. I am currently drawing comics for Marvel and the deadline is tight!

"Hey fellow freaks just wanted to let you know I arrived at my new place in Guyver1"s collection "

" Best of all..I'm from the KICK A$$ fixed batch from SSC! "

" Don't believe me..check this out..solid proof...could you come help me out pussycat "

SNIKT!

(GULP) " Please Be Gentle.."

" SWISH..CRUNCH!!

" ARRRGHHH...AHHHHH!! "

" AHH..#$#$* ! "

" JEEEZ..Mother of Marie !! " (Pant..Pant)

" TAA..DAAA! "

" Seee...no F$$$$$$ wear and tear "

" HA..All systems are a GO! "

" Now please let me entertain you freaks by putting myself in action shots that guyver1 loves showcasing his pieces "

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Dead%20P/DSC00085.jpg.html]
DSC00085.jpg
[/URL]

" What do know..Hand grew back in time "

" Money Shot "

" Special shoutout to the fellow freak who got me a new place in Guyver's home..You know who you are! "

I have a noob question. How can i use the flexi stand for a figure on the ground? It's too long and it won't bend enough. Am i missing something?

Ok, start like this:
635936cfc14fb9357c750b75766c3403.jpg

Maintain your grip in the first pic ^ (so you don't strip the thread at bottom) and bend back like this V :

7f369f5a4e2fe3a6eaf7d9977ce16308.jpg

Then hold hand like 2nd pic ^ and bend like this V :

814fa7b2cba325a99baf05513089cda6.jpg

Just always make sure you don't torque bottom thread too much....you can feel it. :)

All bends used 2 hands, I just had to free one to snap photos :)

This pic I went to the side a bit more...
8cbc68498b3609fe8c47ba55c6f3443b.jpg

More square/straight on:
895be56044cdc5419733f1f4720dfbe1.jpg

4dae28a0a8291c590a4d767cd3abc19b.jpg

Last edited:
Back