1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely understand concern for the suit, going over it closer now, but I won't let that restrict how I want to pose it, within reason of course...

J

Deadpool is currently lagging behind in the Figure of the Year thread :thud:

He's losing to a turtle, an antisocial billionaire dressed like a bat, and a Shatner :slap

Show Wade some love? You can vote here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177362&p=9065680&viewfull=1#post9065680

neSXYwP.gif

Is close enough for me. I've put up with pre Civil War Black Widows and Golden Age Cap I can handle this.

Deadpool has gotten hold of Sideshow's Beetlejuice and is having some fun.
05ae07c62a418292ca0fe1f36b4d5847.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voted for ol' DP!!!
Thanks for letting us know! Can't have BatsyBatsyBatsy win over Da Merc!

J

USPS screwed up the two day delivery so I didn't get mine Saturday, but I will today. Can't wait to get him out and see how he looks next to everyone.

Work is gonna creep by today.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I missed a ton of pages.... can anyone please let me know if theres any issues to look out for on this one? I remember some wrist issues which seem to be fixed?

Even with the second batch what happens when one takes out the black wrist peg? Will the sleeve unravel or unglue? My peg broke and Im afraid to take it out.

I missed a ton of pages.... can anyone please let me know if theres any issues to look out for on this one? I remember some wrist issues which seem to be fixed?

Even with the second batch what happens when one takes out the black wrist peg? Will the sleeve unravel or unglue? My peg broke and Im afraid to take it out.

I ordered from Sideshow, so I know I got the V2. The only issue I've had are both sleeves coming untucked from under the wrist peg. They aren't damaged though. Each time they come untucked, I just remove the wrist peg and tuck them back in. No problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The material will untuck/unglue itself from under the wrist peg just by simple articulation above the recommended 45 degree repetitively so I'm sure removing the pegs will untuck the fabric some form. Haven't taken the pegs out but I will before I send this body back. I started to see skin showing on certain poses though I thought they used a black body like the pegs; I will let you know for sure in a few days before I ship it back, but after stressing the suit a lot it still has not compromised after days sitting in extreme poses above the recommended arm height ie. pulling the sword from his sheath poses ect. As far as things to look out for, my knee was defective, it looks like the knee pads are attached with some kind of permanent adhesive and my left knee pad looked like something snagged the top and tugged it but rather than un-gluing it stretched the material like rubber that won't go back to its original shape. Its lighter red where it was stretched and is visibly wrinkly and not smooth. Looks like as if you weathered a red ballon and then stretched it out as to not see the black weathering anymore because it is so stretched and also feels thin and looks thin. The right knee is fine and flush to the suit.IMG_7432.jpg
IMG_9245.jpg

Back