1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still waiting on DP via popcultcha, no update since the 7th when it was processed through sort facility in Melbourne even paid the extra for faster shippin. emailed to ask if they can see whats up on their end with aus post. meanwhile its been instock at monekydepot and bbts (who has their warehouse in my state) so if my one via PC was lost or sumthin ughhhh.

worry set in when i saw others order stuff after i did via site and get already.:panic:

What are the odds they will make another Deadpool figure for the 2nd movie? I may just wait for that..

stop being a ***** and just order it!............Language please suck a ****!

just a joke bud. The wrist issue is fixed and if it happens on yours (one hand did on mine) just dab alitle glue on the wrist hole and tuck the suit ends into it till it holds. No big deal. As far as the suit being damaged in poses. I think the same rule of thumb for all these types of figures would apply. I wouldn't leave it in any extreme pose for long periods. Overall, trust me you will love this figure. It is one of those figures that just has so many posing options its ridiculous. I have changed the pose, expression etc almost everyday LOL

I'll probably end up getting this you foulmouthed p****! :lol
I'll wait until I get my bonus from work (which is tomorrow). Too bad it'll arrive after New Years if I order.

I'll probably end up getting this you foulmouthed p****! :lol
I'll wait until I get my bonus from work(which is tomorrow). Too bad it'll arrive after New Years if I order.

Hope it's not a 12 month subscription to the Jelly of the Month Club (although I hear it's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year round)!

Guys - received my set - what are the common issues I need to keep my eyes on for. Any common defects etc that I need to filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys - received my set - what are the common issues I need to keep my eyes on for. Any common defects etc that I need to filter

Umm he's got a foul mouth tries to grope all the female figures you have. Is always talking about touching himself I think that might be it [emoji23]

Haha ! No but seriously - it's difficult to gauge cause figure is bd so making sure I don't miss out on any common issues

Umm he's got a foul mouth tries to grope all the female figures you have. Is always talking about touching himself I think that might be it [emoji23]

Haha ! No but seriously - it's difficult to gauge cause figure is bd so making sure I don't miss out on any common issues

only the wrists that was fixed, anything else would be qc issues from the production process not necessarily isolated to this figure.

Well, with mine the suit was assembled in such a way that the chest pieces are not aligned. One sits higher than the other. Seems to be semi wide spread issue as I've seen many photo's on here with the same issue.

cdf66d7a8982dd08b1d70e67e97fbc59.jpg

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I'm a little late to the game here, but if I preordered this and got on the wait list today....what do you think the odds of it converting are?

In case I don't respond back, the chances are right there with finding the 2 kilos of cocaine next to the cure for blindness. Good luck Misses McGoo!

Back