1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me crazy, call me bonkers, call me what ever you want but I'm not completely blown away by this figure. I picked him up on Saturday and there was just something off about it, something blah...

Stop it no no he asked me :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stitch-crying-in-rain.gif

Call me crazy, call me bonkers, call me what ever you want but I'm not completely blown away by this figure. I picked him up on Saturday and there was just something off about it, something blah...
I'm getting the same feeling about it. Mine was delivered today and not sure If I'll hold on to it or just sell it. Saw one in person and wasn't really crazy about it but it was too late to cancel. More than likely with every figure I get I'll love it more than the last one I got.

I'm getting the same feeling about it. Mine was delivered today and not sure If I'll hold on to it or just sell it. Saw one in person and wasn't really crazy about it but it was too late to cancel. More than likely with every figure I get I'll love it more than the last one I got.

Keep an open mind. I think hype train got to me. I was slightly disappointed too. But it has really grown on me.

(especially after I fixed the neck)

I'm trying to. Did you cut a little off the neck? That seems like a required fix right out of the box to make it look better.

IMO yes. But very easy. The neck adapter fits right back in, esp if you superglue it. You can also just pull the neck adpt and the collar holds the head....but I prefer the mod.

Cool, thanks much. If I do it (or even open the shipper) I'll just go for the cut and glue the adapter in. My ocd won't allow me to just set the head in the opening.

Ouch not the stitch in the rain :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh you got of easy, it was that or this......

YA8vVed.gif

:lol
Ok, Bransen has bids on the first one.

First one, you say?! :confused:

Yes, first......I just bought 12 more. hannibalcaine and Brainy have dibs on 2 of them.

Who else wants one? First 10 replies have dibs. (only 1 per)
Hahaha that is awesome Craig :hi5: I will take two in that case, I'll PM ya :D

Back