1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened up the OSK middle finger and wow, you guys were right.. This thing is WAY long.

Oh well, it's good enough for now. I still haven't taken his fists off yet.

5140fbe4a4f58cb050a68dfdf6480d9e.jpg

917bf5afebd519404a566615c817279e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, those are fantastic. They REALLY nailed the paint and texture on the head. It's so different from the sideshow version.

Thanks man. As I was editing pics I noticed the texture of the suit on the head and its underlying headsculpt (i.e. the ears). It's impressive, great job by Hot Toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't want to cut it, remove the neck peg and place the head back onto the figure. It gives the same result as the collar holds the neck in place just fine.

Agreed, except the neck will spring back if you are trying to get him looking downward. The mod won't do that. But yes, that's an easy 'fix' for most folks.

So.. I'm going to complain for a minute..

I wish hot toys had one standard length for the threaded end of the flexible stands. I have a few of them that bend, but don't stay in position very well (deadpool's in particular). It isn't the end of the world because I have extras from figures who aren't currently using them. However, the others I have don't have a long enough threaded section to totally screw into the deadpool base.

So.. I'm either going to have to not use it, have deadpool in the air (with the one he came with), or use one of the house party stands/bases.

Like I said, it's not a huge deal, it's just a bit annoying. I'd like to know why some are able to be bent in place and others just won't.

I remember that issue with the short threaded end with I think the stealth IM. There was a way to fix it, but I never did. Check that thread (if it still exists!)

Man, those are fantastic. They REALLY nailed the paint and texture on the head. It's so different from the sideshow version.

SS version is not from the movie. Material is different and so the look overall. With SS version you can do any pose you like without worries about damaging the suit. But HT is looking better. It's always about compromise.

The more I see of this figure the less interested I am, I still have my pre-order, so I'm going to wait to see it in hand - but it just looks too think and articulated... it's like there's a skinny Deadpool inside, and the suit isn't properly being filled out... really disappointed by the finished result, hopefully this will change when it's in hand, though.

Something else that was a nice detail. I did the neck mod and discovered HT added thread to the stitching of the head. When I trimmed off the bottom of the neck, off came with it some thread from the thread lines of the mask. Way to go above and beyond HT!

Love the figure. Pictures do not do it justice like most Hot Toys. I can look at all the pictures I want and watch all the reviews but I'm not truly blown away till I see it in person.

Back