1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
667119c58c71950f0e94a67e4e45affd.png

eeffd82db47004d12b267fb6d587f142.png

"Could y'all keep it down...."

"Are you done?"
df671c4c46641d38f25c132db8ef8511.jpg
896cd9606539acd8a053a16fdfdde7c5.jpg

I was a little unsure how they would look, Craig, but once it's on the suit I think it looks killer. The burned sculpt definitely has the better likeness though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the face sculpt it looks real bad@@@ ..

OSK, my friend. Once you go down the rabbit hole, you'll never return. Middle finger is on the way. [emoji4]

"I call this my finishing move."
f0d1340268fd6e5e495fda414c6e6e9b.jpg

Just got my sexy heads in today and i like them a lot more than i thought i would. I have two of these so i will leave one unmasked and one masked.
I agree the bloody one is the best and it's nice they tossed in some extras.

This might be my new favorite shelf. And even though I think there were better figures when judged on the whole, I think the sheer amount of crazy things you can do with this guy makes him one of the top figs in my collection.
78207069cc4cd91c55ede1f91e7655cc.jpg

My older sister had no idea who deadpool was before the movie came out and she loved it(basically cause she loves RR) and the first thing she commented on when she saw the fig was how they gave it a "cute butt", lol.

So.. I'm going to complain for a minute..

I wish hot toys had one standard length for the threaded end of the flexible stands. I have a few of them that bend, but don't stay in position very well (deadpool's in particular). It isn't the end of the world because I have extras from figures who aren't currently using them. However, the others I have don't have a long enough threaded section to totally screw into the deadpool base.

So.. I'm either going to have to not use it, have deadpool in the air (with the one he came with), or use one of the house party stands/bases.

Like I said, it's not a huge deal, it's just a bit annoying. I'd like to know why some are able to be bent in place and others just won't.

Lol, that's awesome.

If you don't want to cut it, remove the neck peg and place the head back onto the figure. It gives the same result as the collar holds the neck in place just fine.

Aw thanks! Definitely will try that. Few more days and it's found its new home...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Mr. Pool we're ready for you."

"One sec, I need to take this call..."

f94c5f9f3f39f71bdc5cff5deee9f501.jpg

Back