1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The light switch is catching my attention :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol :lol "Can't turn the **** thing off!!" :lol

LOL! Yeah. I need to cover that up. I always wanted some backgrounds but not paying $65 a piece for them. The light switch only turns on the outlet for the lights. No overhead light for the game room and my Detolf lights have their own switch.

Use the magnet at the very bottom edge of the eyes, not middle or top. Usually after a second or two of moving it around they pop off.

You can still get some pretty cool poses with him:

412996357.jpg

Got him and he is awesome. I was a bit worried at first but he is awesome. It does look like the suit under the right peg might be coming out a bit but with good care I should be able to avoide it happening anymore. I will try to post s few pics later.

Got him today hilarious but very well made. In my top 2 figures of the year.
b36a2e02b0a0430c6564d6ab80f630d1.jpg
660f7aac51e63bbfdeea896454490568.jpg
491ec4f88f70e8dc8b1b6ded2d80edcd.jpg

lol nice pics! I see that and think oooo I so need that statue so my Dp can bury his head as well. but jeeebus that's a nice butt I mean catwoman, not sure I have seen piece.

You should call Popcultcha instead and get an immediate answer

thks for advice brain :hi5:

no need to call they replied its on its way, stoked! was due to how busy they were via the sale they had, even said they had to bring in new staff just to ship all orders backed up.

Got him and he is awesome. I was a bit worried at first but he is awesome. It does look like the suit under the right peg might be coming out a bit but with good care I should be able to avoide it happening anymore. I will try to post s few pics later.

How are your sleeves

Back