1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notification this morning that it shipped yesterday! Says it will arrive the 12th but crossing my fingers it's a bit sooner.

So do I keep my BBTS order, or go with my Sideshow waitlist that converts tomorrow?

Transmission from the Bat Cave

I'd compare your shipping charges. I got charged close to $19 through SS. If BBTS is cheaper, I'd do that instead.

Not sure about overseas folks but in the continental US bbts will always be cheaper than sideshow. Bbts charges about what I imagine it costs them based on size and weight. They just shipped me War Machine mark 1 for $7.50, sideshow would have been almost 30 bucks.

I just got a UPS delay email due to "operating conditions", whatever the heck that means :( :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah my shipping here in Texas is usually about $10 through BBTS, so if you count rewards points from SS then shipping is usually about the same between the two. But I prefer to save that money up front so l've been ordering with BBTS more often, unless SS has the flat $10 shipping advertised for that specific figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waitlist converting at SSC so my BBTS PO is gonna open up for anyone who was looking to snag one from there :wave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, BBTS has way more reasonable shipping and they double box for free. SS is getting to a point where it isn't worth it unless you're dumping mass RP on something. The $20 codes are for the birds. I have two preorders that I regret making with them currently.

I'm curious though, between the two, which has better international shipping fees?

Yep, BBTS has way more reasonable shipping and they double box for free. SS is getting to a point where it isn't worth it unless you're dumping mass RP on something. The $20 codes are for the birds. I have two preorders that I regret making with them currently.

I'm curious though, between the two, which has better international shipping fees?

IMO SS should be the cheapest option out there but it isn't which is why I rarely buy from them but they do have the best CS so it may be a push.

I wouldn't dismiss the RP that easily. The difference in shipppjng for me between bbts and ssc is a few dollars. And sideshow gives you a 5% rewards points on every order and you can get a 20% coupon on most orders if you wait. That's 25% off...the few dollars you save on shipping isn't even enough to cover that. And if you order a lot that makes a huge difference. So far in 2016 I got two free hot toys figures with points and I still have a few hundred dollars in points left. Bbts shipping comes no where close to offsetting that for me and a lot of others.

At this point I do SSC only on exclusives or if I have a lot of reward points. Have always received great customer service from BBTS and they are even offering the latest exclusive Rogue One figure with no deposit BTW

SS just shipped mine and should be here this afternoon....perk of living 30 miles away. super excited about this fig. :yess:

Back