1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As to the second comment about the accessories? How they are made and other trade secrets? I blame late night pain medication induced posting.

Hunter sells those sets. Contact them via private message.

I don't see what was so wrong about what/how I posted. Asking about the accessories and adding a little bit of levity to a situation that's got people just repeating the same things over and over and it looking like some are getting plain annoyed with it at this point: "I'm cancelling" "you should wait" "oh my god this is horrible I'm cancelling" "but you should just wait" "what's going on?! I'm cancelling" "Oh God ok cancel, just get over it already".
;)
I don't go exploring other sections here to know he offers sets of accessories, which is why I asked about them. Just trying to lighten up the mood a bit and get more pictures rolling in while most of us wait for our figs to come, that's all. :)

J

I wish mine would ship from Sideshow. :(

As for the accessories, I've been doing this for like 4 years. I've loved Deadpool since I was a kid, so why not? Since I have the means to, they're not a huge pain to make, people like them, and it puts a little money in my pocket. I always think 1/6 companies lack in the accessories department; see HT Martt McFly which just had inaccurate paper. So I'm here to bridge that gap.

Last edited:
I just jumped on the wait list for this guy. I know my chances are slim, but I didn't fancy paying inflated eBay prices.

Nice. Did you have to superglue the suit into the arms?

No mine came perfect (mine was the first batch). All I did was glue the edges to prevent flaking. I also dremeled the insides of the hands to eliminate the friction. After doing that, adding cotton inside the chest and traps, and removing the neck peg, he's a perfect (and very durable) figure with no problems (and a lot of fun). Like I said over the past two months I've posed the heck out of this guy and he still looks like he just came out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mine came perfect (mine was the first batch). All I did was glue the edges to prevent flaking. I also dremeled the insides of the hands to eliminate the friction. After doing that, adding cotton inside the chest and traps, and removing the neck peg, he's a perfect (and very durable) figure with no problems (and a lot of fun). Like I said over the past two months I've posed the heck out of this guy and he still looks like he just came out of the box.

Came perfect eh? :lol

Came perfect eh? :lol

Yeah the wrists came perfect. However, they would have flaked if I didn't glue it. Don't get me wrong, out of the box the figure is NOT perfect and needs some futzing. The figure itself is only perfect after futzing a bit. If you read closely my thread I think what I meant was pretty clear. Compared to some other figures like hellboy (which is as brittle as paper mache) which anyone on this thread would pay 225$ in a heartbeat if seen on eBay deadpool is very good.

I wish mine would ship from Sideshow. :(

As for the accessories, I've been doing this for like 4 years. I've loved Deadpool since I was a kid, so why not? Since I have the means to, they're not a huge pain to make, people like them, and it puts a little money in my pocket. I always think 1/6 companies lack in the accessories department; see HT Martt McFly which just had inaccurate paper. So I'm here to bridge that gap.

Awesome work! :clap:clap:clap

When is this hitting BBTS?

:exactly: I'm dying here :impatient:

Back