1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems too soon to tell to me. The damage in the new photo isn't consistent with what we know to be the problem. No offense to the owner and not excusing the issue with hot toys, but that picture looks like the owner thrashed the figure as we haven't seen damage nearly that bad. Doesn't add up.

My stance hasn't (and won't) changed one bit.

Once I get this, I will pose him, change hands, pegs, do funny action poses, and even more fun action poses much like I do with anything I buy. I will handle him the same way I did my Knightmare Batman (great looking, well built fig!) and if it breaks/develops this "issue" or whatever, back it goes. That simple.

I will not be bastardizing (modding) a $250 figure just to make it NOT break. **** that.

I DO feel for those that paid out big their asses to get it first though. It must suck.

I agree with BH8957, people are overreacting about the image. XD from the picture, it seems more like the sleeve was cut since the sleeve has a very clean wear. If it was a wear due to friction and rubbing, the sleeve would have a very messy look to it. Maybe the guy tried rolling up the sleeve or something.

You can see in a number of his pics the sleeves aren't properly glued inside the wrists. So that could be making the issue worse.

Surely that pic is from someone with a batch one figure trying to wind up all the smug lot waiting for their batch two's to arrive, me being one of them! Let's say it is from the second batch then he would've had the figure for a matter of days, what the hell could he have do to the figure in such a short space of time to cause that amount of damage? I'm not buying it!!!

Surely that pic is from someone with a batch one figure trying to wind up all the smug lot waiting for their batch two's to arrive, me being one of them! Let's say it is from the second batch then he would've had the figure for a matter of days, what the hell could he have do to the figure in such a short space of time to cause that amount of damage? I'm not buying it!!!

I think it is a figure from the second batch, he put the pictures up on Monday, so they're recent(also the wrists appear to be longer to me)
He's a photographer, so I can see how the damage happened so quickly since he was handling it so much...

Or maybe he didn't care about damage, just wanted some cool shots before returning it. :lol

b335c246fb63d4f1d6530d1a0e9bd4d6.jpg

I personally don't care how many pics the guy has on his Facebook - and to me it looks like the damage is a bit exaggerated and it doesn't matter if it looks like it's part of the new release, it looks like there's a lot more going on, like how the fabric isn't even glued down and tucked UNDER the wrist balljoint in the first place. If that's a rip from use, then he must have used his teeth on the forearm and yanked the hand off with pliers because that's just ridiculous looking. And he can post 3549768 pictures, nothing there convinces me that's what I'm facing with my figure and I don't think anyone else should be so easily swayed. But hey, cancel if you're jumpy. I'll be happy with my figure, enjoying it as much as I enjoy my others. I'm careful with them all, so nothing new, really. I just want it here in my hands already. The sooner we get them, the sooner this will all quiet down and we can get to seeing some great photo shoots posted instead of "I cancel, ok I'm not cancelling, ok I'm cancelling, oh God why did I cancel, now I'm waitlisted, I'm so glad I cancelled, hey anyone wanna sell their figure they pan to cancel, ok I'm done with all of this" all in one post.... o_O ;)

J

I personally don't care how many pics the guy has on his Facebook - and to me it looks like the damage is a bit exaggerated and it doesn't matter if it looks like it's part of the new release, it looks like there's a lot more going on, like how the fabric isn't even glued down and tucked UNDER the wrist balljoint in the first place. If that's a rip from use, then he must have used his teeth on the forearm and yanked the hand off with pliers because that's just ridiculous looking. And he can post 3549768 pictures, nothing there convinces me that's what I'm facing with my figure and I don't think anyone else should be so easily swayed. But hey, cancel if you're jumpy. I'll be happy with my figure, enjoying it as much as I enjoy my others. I'm careful with them all, so nothing new, really. I just want it here in my hands already. The sooner we get them, the sooner this will all quiet down and we can get to seeing some great photo shoots posted instead of "I cancel, ok I'm not cancelling, ok I'm cancelling, oh God why did I cancel, now I'm waitlisted, I'm so glad I cancelled, hey anyone wanna sell their figure they pan to cancel, ok I'm done with all of this" all in one post.... o_O ;)

J

Hahaha! I think for most people, this figure will be fine, as long as they pose him and just leave it alone... I just hope it holds up over time with temperature changes.

3 months ago my air conditioner died, in 112/117 degree heat... I was so afraid my Batman figures were going to get ruined, I pointed a fan directly on them and hoped they wouldn't melt.
I wouldn't want another figure to worry about, this Deadpool looks way more fragile than the Batman figures.

Spending 250 dollars should mean something. It's not okay to have major fragility issues for that kind of price. Personally, I decided it wasn't worth the stress and pressure on my fairly OCD brain to even try owning... not for that price. Good luck to all those brave souls who are trying though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back