1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you for pre-ordering the Hot Toys Deadpool sixth scale figure from Sideshow. We wanted to let you know that recipients of early overseas shipments reported an issue with one of the accessories. As such, Hot Toys responded to collector feedback by fixing the accessory in question before the remaining items leave their factory. This is certainly good news, however this correction has resulted in the items arriving to us in split shipments as the correction is completed.
As such, Sideshow will be processing the orders in batches based on the number of items that we receive. Your Deadpool figure is in the next shipment to arrive, approximately Nov. / Dec. 2016. We apologize for the delay and will keep you updated via email with any information as we receive it.
We apologize for any inconvenience these delays may cause for you

I got the email about the delay but it didn't say anything about batches.

I better get in on that first batch if it comes in multiple shipments because I pre-ordered within minutes of it going up and I've spent enough on their website over the years that I could have bought a brand new BMW with that money.

I originally preordered through BBTS, but later on decided to go with sideshow. I think it was in June or July.

I got the email about the delay but it didn't say anything about batches.

I better get in on that first batch if it comes in multiple shipments because I pre-ordered within minutes of it going up and I've spent enough on their website over the years that I could have bought a brand new BMW with that money.

Lol, I know I don't get any preferential treatment but in my own head I like to think I do.

This guy will tide me over until I get my HT Deadpool from BBTS:
04fc446345e7e62b9116ffd5a65e55a7.jpg

Thanks TimothyR for encouraging me not to give up my search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you want Deadpool in the bathtub with you? Don't you know where he's been?!
Also, I pre-ordered within mere minutes of it going up and got the Nov/Dec email, so I don't think that matters in the least if we're going by when you PO and the batches.

J

I pre-ordered within minutes of DP going up and received no Nov/Dec email. Last email I received was August saying my final flex payment was bumped from October 5th to October 15th and so far, my account is still showing my final payment will charge October 15th.

This guy will tide me over until I get my HT Deadpool from BBTS:
04fc446345e7e62b9116ffd5a65e55a7.jpg

Thanks TimothyR for encouraging me not to give up my search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasblow joints though oh well at least better than gummy BS joints :pfft:

However the Wolverine from this line kicks ass! :clap

Back