1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally understand your view. If they reduce her boob size and refine the costume stichings, i might get her. Plus i dont know their quality, if it would look good againts the HT DP. If it does, i might try to have a deadpool corps setup in my collection. (Trying to keep everything in 1/6 scale)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, if you can find headpool from the sideshow piece, might not be hard to get the whole gang.

I ordered from a Canadian Hot Toys reseller. I wonder if Toys2.net would also get the improved wrists.

I ordered from a Canadian Hot Toys reseller. I wonder if Toys2.net would also get the improved wrists.

First off, welcome to the board Tony. Always good to see more Canadians on here!

I think you should be safe on the new batch, but the easiest way to find out is to shoot Toys2 an email. :hi5:

First off, welcome to the board Tony. Always good to see more Canadians on here!

I think you should be safe on the new batch, but the easiest way to find out is to shoot Toys2 an email. :hi5:

Thanks for the welcome Skillerwhale! Im gonna contact Toys2.net and see how it goes! Can't wait for the figure to come. XD

There was a holster issue with deans at one point. I don't know if there were more like it but they may have checked those as well.

Right on dude, keep us posted on how that order goes, I've never ordered from them before.

I've had a couple orders through toys2. I've had no complaints other than when I ordered my DX08 and Canada post left him on my porch instead of signature upon delivery but I quickly changed that with my DX09. I even ordered my first deadpool cosbaby from them after it had sold out and they had found one laying around.

Right on dude, keep us posted on how that order goes, I've never ordered from them before.

Most of my figures have come from them. They're great and I usually get my figures before people who ordered from Sideshow do. Only downside is they don't include shipper boxes anymore but that's fairly minor.

Did everyone on that ordered through sideshow get the email about the delay.

I believe so -- I got two! :wink1:

Most of my figures have come from them. They're great and I usually get my figures before people who ordered from Sideshow do. Only downside is they don't include shipper boxes anymore but that's fairly minor.
Minor indeed, thanks for the info. :hi5:

I never did just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the email said something along the lines of the figures are coming in batches maybe the first batch is being divided some for sideshow and some for other distributors. If you pre ordered early enough maybe you'll receive one from the first newly fixed batch, who knows.:dunno

I'm batch 2.
Which is fine with me considering ultron mk 1 should arrive Monday (along with legends deadpool) and disco should arrive Wednesday. And now I'm waiting on the last two figuarts turtles so I can ship all 4 plus civil war cap, and war machine should be arriving at sideshow in a few weeks.

I am in batch 2 which projected to arrive when CW Falcon and Drax are also supposed to be showing up. And quite possibly Black Panther but I expect him to get a push back notice as well. So November/ December is going to be expensive for me and then there is Christmas.

Back