1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting my Deadpool later too. I was hoping the email meant it was shipping soon, but I was glad reading it because at least they are fixing the issue. BBTS still still says October. I wonder if that will change.

I got my email too. At least it will provide some cushion between when Batman comes out and this comes out. Last I checked they were marked to be released around the same time

Got my email from Popcultcha advising the ETA has been updated from 30 September 2016 to 31 October 2016.

That's not too bad.

It's nice that we have an official word on the issue. Hopefully the fix really does work well.

Hopefully those of you who cancelled because of the problems will still be able to pick this up.

Got the email too.....
While I'm happy it's being fixed and you can't get much more confirmed than this email, on the same token, it's an extended wrist peg. Nov/Dec more than likely translates to end of December...considering this was out for PO December-ish 2015, I guess ordering Christmas last year and getting it Christmas this year is sort of poetic somehow? I don't know. I mean, Avengers Mark VII Iron Man took a long time to come, with delay after delay after delay, so a one year turnover isn't exactly horrific and is the fastest I have ever gotten a figure from PO, but it does sting to a degree a little bit.

You guys will have to just post a bunch of pics each day til then so we can all live vicariously through you.

J

Got my final Cosbaby in. Now I just need my 1/6th to complete my hot toys deadpool collection!!!! Gimme now!!!
View attachment 295076
Your collection is looking a lot like mine. I just need to pick up the newest cosbabies. I've got lots of Funko Deadpool figures though, as well as the Sideshow figure and lady DP Bishoujo statue. I've been waiting for this figure since three first teaser dropped. The wait is killing me but is also a relief because I need to come up wit the funds for this guy

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Your collection is looking a lot like mine. I just need to pick up the newest cosbabies. I've got lots of Funko Deadpool figures though, as well as the Sideshow figure and lady DP Bishoujo statue. I've been waiting for this figure since three first teaser dropped. The wait is killing me but is also a relief because I need to come up wit the funds for this guy

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just wish I had the room for the rest of my Deadpool collection in that case. I have pops, statues, other figurines, littered everywhere else. Plus a mountain of comics. Still need to get my new mutants 98 graded.

Nice collection! Are you getting the toy era lady deadpool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not. The koto lady deadpool wasn't hard on the wallet as compared to the toy era figure. But the biggest factor is they gave her dolly partons gazongas. I know that doesn't irk some people but I think they look ridiculous.

Yeah, I just wish I had the room for the rest of my Deadpool collection in that case. I have pops, statues, other figurines, littered everywhere else. Plus a mountain of comics. Still need to get my new mutants 98 graded.

Probably not. The koto lady deadpool wasn't hard on the wallet as compared to the toy era figure. But the biggest factor is they gave her dolly partons gazongas. I know that doesn't irk some people but I think they look ridiculous.

Totally understand your view. If they reduce her boob size and refine the costume stichings, i might get her. Plus i dont know their quality, if it would look good againts the HT DP. If it does, i might try to have a deadpool corps setup in my collection. (Trying to keep everything in 1/6 scale)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email yesterday saying they are too and now he won't ship till Nov-Dec! Woo hoo and boo. All at the same time/

Definitely worth the wait to not have to fix a brand new figure. I think their solution looks fine. You don't notice it except on severe wrist bends.

Thumbs up. :clap

Well, what do you know. They were aware of the situation and fixed it. So much for the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing as we were led to believe. Kudos and congrats to those getting this fig!:duff

Back