1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That HT fix is a joke right?

How is it gonna solve anything?

Sure, there won't be friction at the wrist, but it doesn't address the paper frailty of the suit.
So I have one from the first batch. After weeks of hesitation, I've finally taken it out of the box.
I have NEVEr articulated it, I have NEVER rotated the hands. Yesterday, out of curiosity, WITHOUT rotating the hands, I removed them, just to know. Well, there is damage already, in two places. Nothing that show as its hidden, but this is a brand new figure!
Where there is damage, the outer layer is peeling off like crazy.
What a POS!

0fb1f15dee12eabce816a8ba5842161b.jpg

Anybody see Jingobell's wrist fix, haha?

Yeah completly made up. Apparently even the sideshow reps are making things up. But sure. I tried random contacting a couple reps and got two other reps that said they had not even heard of the issue. One who said it was recalled and fixed. One that said it was fixed before hot toys released them.

My point was and is that the basis of this rumor, that adjusted flex pay email that was called a "delay" was complete and total crap and that is still the case. Hot toys did not delay the figure to adjust anything. There will be ones that have issues, and ones that don't on every single figure. Hundreds of ones with issues. The nature of mass produced figures. Was there some mass issue with two left handed holsters and those where recalled and that's why there's a delay? Any adjustments made where done before anyone got any figures.

And the sideshow "delay" was not a delay and was just a standard shipping holdup that happens on every figure.

View attachment 294199

So, either there are people at sideshow who are lying, or some of them just aren't up to speed on the situation.

either way, I can't wait.

Sure, there won't be friction at the wrist, but it doesn't address the paper frailty of the suit.
So I have one from the first batch. After weeks of hesitation, I've finally taken it out of the box.
I have NEVEr articulated it, I have NEVER rotated the hands. Yesterday, out of curiosity, WITHOUT rotating the hands, I removed them, just to know. Well, there is damage already, in two places. Nothing that show as its hidden, but this is a brand new figure!
What a POS!

Was thinking the same thing. I thought they would of sprayed the custome with some protective fabric layer thing for protection or something. Just something buuut Longer pegs...... really?? Thats what the "engineering team" came up with? Problems is still there..... its that thin as sh## outer layer that just needs abit or wear or tire crack to start the beginning of the end....

pretty much a 90s "Stretch Armstrong" toy scenario

I will probably cancel this if Sideshow will give me the NRD back. I only buy 3-4 figures a year and I don't need one with a potential or probable major issue (I believe the suit for this will fall apart at articulation points). If Sideshow won't refund the NRD, then I will sell it to get my money back. I believe if an item gets delayed, then they have to refund your money.

What a POS!

7.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

So...are they fixing or not?
Yes. Here is a link to the video.
Deanknight comes through again

https://youtu.be/JCB43Drrm5I

Wrists are fixed by HT :hi5:

SSC will get the new fixed batch

You know maybe as a norm, from now on, we should not purchase the first run or the HK first release HT figures anymore, seems that HK is getting the figures with the issues. I don't know about you but maybe I"ll wait as it seems that SSC seems to get the better revised stock of these figures ex: Rey with teeth marks

Sent from the Bat Cave

Is there any evidence of this suit tearing at articulation points?.. (Aside from the wrists)

Okay thank you.

I wasn't sure because some people were still complaining even though they are already fixing it..

Boggles the mind.

People are always going to complain no matter what on HT. It's the nature of the collector :lecture

Back