1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the fact is, the most recent information we have is that they're fixed versions.. So, until we get more up to date information.. I'm just going to go with it. No sense in debating it.

Agreed, this is a done issue in my opinion. The reason I'm inclined to trust Optibotimus is that we know he has a relationship with Sideshow -- it's right up there on his videos. So he has his name and reputation out there, and when he gives us information, he's putting that at risk -- so it's easier to accept. Everyone else on here with "someone on the inside" or a friend of a cousin who's dating Howard's brother in law is that they never name names, and have nothing at stake. So their information can be a total fabrication and we'd have no recourse except to shame them on the board when they outright lie to us only to have them pop up a month later once their wounds have been licked to start spitting their cat balls at us again.

So it's done. The deadpool wrist issue has been addressed, and anyone who says it hasn't is basing their argument on pure imagination.

Agreed, this is a done issue in my opinion. The reason I'm inclined to trust Optibotimus is that we know he has a relationship with Sideshow -- it's right up there on his videos. So he has his name and reputation out there, and when he gives us information, he's putting that at risk -- so it's easier to accept. Everyone else on here with "someone on the inside" or a friend of a cousin who's dating Howard's brother in law is that they never name names, and have nothing at stake. So their information can be a total fabrication and we'd have no recourse except to shame them on the board when they outright lie to us only to have them pop up a month later once their wounds have been licked to start spitting their cat balls at us again.

So it's done. The deadpool wrist issue has been addressed, and anyone who says it hasn't is basing their argument on pure imagination.

This is true.

As much as I dislike the guy's reviews I can't fathom why he would put his relationship with SSC at risk JUST to pretend to have inside info. So, for that, thanks to Optibotimus. At least we know he's not a pretender (and a liar) and we can probably take this info as definitive.

Deanknight comes through again

https://youtu.be/JCB43Drrm5I

Wrists are fixed by HT :hi5:

SSC will get the new fixed batch

You know maybe as a norm, from now on, we should not purchase the first run or the HK first release HT figures anymore, seems that HK is getting the figures with the issues. I don't know about you but maybe I"ll wait as it seems that SSC seems to get the better revised stock of these figures ex: Rey with teeth marks

BWOOM! Nail in the coffin, so glad we can move on from this and start celebrating this amazing figure! Single tear for all the people who canceled their PO's.

Deanknight comes through again

https://youtu.be/JCB43Drrm5I

SSC will get the new fixed batch

You know maybe as a norm, from now on, we should not purchase the first run or the HK first release HT figures anymore, seems that HK is getting the figures with the issues. I don't know about you but maybe I"ll wait as it seems that SSC seems to get the better revised stock of these figures ex: Rey with teeth marks

I don't want to be the guy that says "I told you so" to all the naysayers but............

There should be a sticky where it shows the HT product defects and HT's response/solution to them so we dont get pages and pages of negativity and complaining.

A good adjustment but since they extended the wrist pegs that means when you try posing him grabbing his sword from his sheath there might be a a small empty gap. Overall I'm glad they addressed it but we should still be careful when switching out hand parts since its still the same fragile suit.

The longer peg is going to solve a lot of the issue. I still think there's a chance of damage occurring where the sleeve and cuff meet. So I'll likely do the cuff stretch to avoid even the slightest possibility of that. Glad they did something.

I honestly salute those who canceled. Between them and the reviewers this may have never been resolved. Hope you guys get another chance at the figure.
Cartoon_Comic_Deadpool_Salute_81846_detail_thumb.jpg

I got so excited watching the Dean Knight video, I jumped back on the SS waitlist; even though I have him on PO at BBTS...

Sent from the Bat Cave

My waitlist converted at SSC so i am about to cancel my BBTS order- if you need a PO go to bbts, start refreshing the product page and have that trigger finger ready.

Isn't the inventory the same from SS and BBTS. Why cancel a for sure order for a wait list?

Edit: my bad I totally misread this. With that said is the inventory that will come from BBTS have the fixed wrists. I have my order from there.

Thanks

This is my first hot toys figure I purchased directly through them. I preordered on day 1. Am I likely to still have issues with the wrists on mine?

Isn't the inventory the same from SS and BBTS. Why cancel a for sure order for a wait list?

Edit: my bad I totally misread this. With that said is the inventory that will come from BBTS have the fixed wrists. I have my order from there.

Thanks

Yes. BBTS gets their allotment of stock from Sideshow.

Back