1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that why we're all here?

giphy.gif

Moar pics

Wonder how ppls suits are holding up. Those who got it upon HK release. Hope everything's ok

Moar pics

Wonder how ppls suits are holding up. Those who got it upon HK release. Hope everything's ok

Mine is now in my collection room, after playing around with him for a couple of weeks, probably wont touch the fig now, until I do my twice yearly dust down of the display cabinets.

You're thinking way too hard over a plastic toy...

I tend to think way too hard over everything, not a bad thing though. Would rather think hard and formulate opinions versus breathe out of my mouth and graze with the rest of the sheeple. 😉

I tend to think way too hard over everything, not a bad thing though. Would rather think hard and formulate opinions versus breathe out of my mouth and graze with the rest of the sheeple. 😉
As an over thinker, I agree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't know if this has been talked about anymore (i haven't paid much attention to the thread lately) but i talked to one of the higher ups at Sideshow. They got confirmation this week that YES...Hot Toys has fixed the wrists :) I specifically asked if i was allowed to say this as a "official" sort of thing and i was told "sure"...so there you guys go.

I don't know if this has been talked about (i haven't paid much attention to the thread lately) but i talked to one of the higher ups at Sideshow. They got confirmation this week that YES...Hot Toys has fixed the wrists :) I specifically asked if i was allowed to say this as a "official" sort of thing and i was told "sure"...so there you guys go.

If they really did then great news for us late adopters. Just hope it's not a PR stunt.

I don't know if this has been talked about anymore (i haven't paid much attention to the thread lately) but i talked to one of the higher ups at Sideshow. They got confirmation this week that YES...Hot Toys has fixed the wrists :) I specifically asked if i was allowed to say this as a "official" sort of thing and i was told "sure"...so there you guys go.

Well, I guess we'll find out once people start getting the North America batches in hand.

Well, I guess we'll find out once people start getting the North America batches in hand.

Nothing really to find out as i told you it was confirmed that the wrists were fixed. Not sure what the fix is exactly but i would imagine the ones that were sent to Sideshow are the fixed ones and not mixed in with another batch. If you have ones that have problems with the wrists, (which i guess is possible), i'd say contact Sideshow and request a replacement.

Thanks man! Good looking out! Here's hoping it works out. Love your reviews BTW :clap.

Not sure how it would be a PR stunt really. People cancelling, isn't really good for business lol

My point exactly. Telling the masses they want to hear to stop the bleeding or cancelling of orders in this case. I do hope this is true as I have one coming.

Back