1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy **** ... XD he looks absolutely gorgeous! *__* I'm so glad that he's finally out and that articulation is as good as in the promo shots.

The pics of him and the poop and those with the scooter killed me. They really did. :rotfl Now I wanna get a red scooter like that. And while I'm at it, I need 3 1/6 motorcylces, the cool kind. Coz Wade here, will join Winter Soldier, Wolverine and Steve and if he gets the scooter, they should have motorcylces ... can you imagine?!! XD That display would be so sick! Those three looking all cool and stuff and then there's Deadpool ... XD holy ****, where do I find the props?!! XD

Take a breath....

my only real complaint is the torso, theirs supposed to be more red than that black leather.

I notice that it varies on different poses but when I see it, it bothers me.

this popped up on my facebook

14064246_582800128565740_7006784646314605683_n.jpg

I really like Deadpool, but I don't know if I can justify buying him with no one to really put next to him. Hmmm...

I really like Deadpool, but I don't know if I can justify buying him with no one to really put next to him. Hmmm...

I strictly collect Avengers and I'm putting Deadpool in my Avengers display. He can fit with any figure! Will probably have him in this pose at the foot of all the Avengers:

ryan-reynolds-deadpool.jpg

Only Star Wars. :(

SaintSoy, I need to see that display. Bahaha

For sure, will definitely post a pic once my deadpool eventually arrives

And I can see him in a Star Wars display! Just gotta put him in trolling poses

I'm that devil on your shoulder telling you to buy Deadpool lol

I'm so excited for this.. Just sucks we have to wait quite a bit longer for sideshow to get it.

For sure, will definitely post a pic once my deadpool eventually arrives

And I can see him in a Star Wars display! Just gotta put him in trolling poses

I'm that devil on your shoulder telling you to buy Deadpool lol

Mine will be having a brawl with my custom tony mei suited Wolverine:) can't wait to post those pics .... 8 more weeks give or take

I'm so excited for this.. Just sucks we have to wait quite a bit longer for sideshow to get it.

Yeah, I've never PO a figure and then paid attention to the HK release. It's gotta be 4-6 weeks before this starts shipping out from retailers in the U.S. right?

Deadpool is an avenger in the comics at the moment. Part of the unity squad. Maybe that gives it a bit more justification.

I haven't been following the comics since the Fear Itself storyline, but I'll take it! Deadpool officially justified! :yess:

This thing looks amazing. The fact that the movie suit is so comic accurate is making me wish HT did direct comic based figures instead of Sideshow's (imo) subpar efforts.

Wasn't there one point where DP had the SSC version outfit in the comics

Back