1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the suit material feels like. I really like this release but I'm worried that the suit won't last long in extreme poses (cracks & deterioration).

Just ordered mine hopefully it's here by the weekend. Not happy with the price but my impatience got the better of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered mine hopefully it's here by the weekend. Not happy with the price but my impatience got the better of me.

Congrats mate :) that price is just too steep for me. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer!

Yeah if you can hold out 100% will get a better price. I'm having my patience rewarded with bats and armored but couldnt hold out on DP!

It looks like a leather type material, the only flaw I see in this figure are that the creases in the crotch area are too visible for my liking and his feet are loose, kind of like the suit wolverine from hot toys. Overall tho it looks very good and I can't wait too see the reviews for it.

I'm sure Uncle Clipper will persuade me in buying this and the moment I want to pre-order it will be sold out. :lol

If anyone wants to pick this up Budget Stark on Facebook looks like the best guy, a lot cheaper than timcent

Looks like buying hong kong is not viable anymore. Just like batman this figure is 150-200 usd more expensive than buying locally.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

At least he doesn't have to worry about parking when he's killing.
image.jpg

Meh depends on the character. Ultron Mark I can be had for around retail from Asian eBay sellers.....Pool and Bats just hot items so their gonna capitalize on it

Back