1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For God Sake Just Give Me The DAMN Figure!​

maxresdefault_zpswbk22kbq.jpg

No word of a lie, I even dreamt about watching an unboxing vid of Deadpool last night, from that silent guy who used to do the unboxing vids on YouTube. He removed the slip cover but before he turned it over to reveal the clam shelling the dream faded away.

Man this is getting desperate. :thud:

He's definitely trolling you with that pic of wolverine on your comment he wouldn't be being secretive about a figure that released in 2015 and the music notes don't add up like others have said its definitely the trailer song by dmx. He's a hot toys photographer and based in Hong Kong too makes sense he could get his hands on one a little early. Ill give it until mid September the latest until I have it in hand in NY. I payed sideshow in full hopefully that speeds up the process a bit. I've heard they send out orders to people who payed in full first.
:banana

It will probably be the end of September or beginning of October before SSC has it at the earliest if it comes out in the next week. I would guess mid October to have it in hand unless you order from a HK seller. No guarantees who gets it 1st. Sometimes it is flex, sometimes full, sometimes a mix of both.

No word of a lie, I even dreamt about watching an unboxing vid of Deadpool last night, from that silent guy who used to do the unboxing vids on YouTube. He removed the slip cover but before he turned it over to reveal the clam shelling the dream faded away.

Man this is getting desperate. :thud:

Haha man, dreaming about it and everything! Don't worry the dream will be reality soon.....I bloody hope so anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to seeing all the silly prices for the early HK figures. The armored and Knighmare batman prices were getting ri-donk-ulous!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the silly prices for the early HK figures. The armored and Knighmare batman prices were getting ri-donk-ulous!

I hope not :p there's no exclusive or anything like that. I hope the price is okay. Really wanna get this as it's released in HK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadpool better be able to do this pose that was advertised! I think this pose sold me on the pre-order.

marvel-deadpool-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902628-01.jpg

I seriously doubt Deadpool will have Alien Warrior 2.0 stamped on his ass anywhere. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy enough. ;-)

I seriously doubt Deadpool will have Alien Warrior 2.0 stamped on his ass anywhere. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy enough. ;-)

But IF it did it would probably be done ironically and meta ala Deadpool's style. It would have "I'm the worst poseable figure by hot toys even by alien warrior standards" stamped on the box and it would totally fit with the character.

Back