1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_o2wxuwfc6y1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Bring it!​

Aren't figures released at the beginning of the week? I wouldn't be surprised if the figure shows up on Monday/Tuesday.

Bound to be a lie. To the left of the X you can see music notes. Unless he was signing the x-men "theme song" he's full of it.

Yeah I'm not buying that, makes no sense. I'm still betting we see pics of this guy by weeks end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine the rage in this thread if the final product doesn't live up to expectations lol.

Hahaha imagine that. Grab the pop corn! Nah I think it will live up to it. Obviously everyone has their own take and some probably won't like it. But i think between this and the regular batman might be contenders for figure of the year for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jingobell said he was talking about X-men Wolverine :'(

He's definitely trolling you with that pic of wolverine on your comment he wouldn't be being secretive about a figure that released in 2015 and the music notes don't add up like others have said its definitely the trailer song by dmx. He's a hot toys photographer and based in Hong Kong too makes sense he could get his hands on one a little early. Ill give it until mid September the latest until I have it in hand in NY. I payed sideshow in full hopefully that speeds up the process a bit. I've heard they send out orders to people who payed in full first.
:banana

Back