1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt they'll make Anyone else from this movie. If they were going to they would have put them up for PO when the movie came out, when there was the most hype.

I got so excited, I got a sideshow processing email today but it was for something else I had ordered. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this figure. One of my most anticipated this year

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got so excited, I got a sideshow processing email today but it was for something else I had ordered. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this figure. One of my most anticipated this year

Just wondering, When you get the processing email, how long is it before you'll get the figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm exited too, will be my first HT fig of the year.

The Qmx Star Trek figures have tided me over for the moment. It's pretty crazy that they can put out predorders and then release a figure a year or more later. I don't think that kind of tactic would work with many other companys. lol

Just wondering, When you get the processing email, how long is it before you'll get the figure?

About two weeks but this has not been released in HK yet and it will be 4 to 6 weeks after that before SSC starts shipping.

About two weeks but this has not been released in HK yet and it will be 4 to 6 weeks after that before SSC starts shipping.

So this has got to be hitting HK any day now right? Hope so anyway haha

Getting mine direct from HK, so I should have him within the week of release. :yess:

By the looks of things Deadpool & Ripley will be my only HT figs I get this year.

This is a perfect example of my frustration waiting for this figure to be released! :rotfl 176302_1.jpg

Give him something to play with other than that rubber chicken of his...
d7b92ed1d5b26b9a56fd9de99170c9ab.jpg

Back