1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there have only been 6 Quarter Scale Hot Toys to date. One of those is still to be released. With photos of a seventh teased at Toy Soul late last year. The last three announced or released have been recent movie Iron Men. Take the fizzler Baby Groot out of it, the rest have all been iconic Terminator, Batman, Star Wars figures.

I would put more chance of Iron Man Mk 46 than anything else being the next quarter scale after the Mk 42. The detail and articulation improvements really suit the Iron Man family, plus it is a proven seller at sixth scale. Or failing that, they may listen to fan cries and revisit one of the older classic movie suits like III, IV, VI or VII..

Just came back from watching the movie. I wasn't going to get this fig, but now I'm definitely considering it. The movie was brilliant. Was laughing all the way through.

I'm not familiar with Hot Toys release policy, but what are the chances to have a 1/4 scale version of this figure?

Theres no standard policy to say either way. And it's not really up to hot toys it's up to the license owner (marvel and fox) who can make what figure and in what scale.

New display of DP in HK

10373783_10153735333064934_2330335445132615041_n.jpg

10398479_10153735333134934_8723423886430024072_n.jpg

as with most things hot toys makes, this can't come soon enough. it really does look fantastic. credit also goes to the designers of the movie suit. i think it's a perfect live action deadpool. first, it actually looks like deadpool, second, he has enough stuff to be effective, but not so much that it becomes a hindrance.

Wish there were flat palm hands to replicate the 'shocked' face.

Hope this comes out soon.

i wonder if the open palms could approximate that pose. sort of have the palm flat against his face with the thumbs resting under his chin. to achieve that though, i think he'd need to have some really good elbow articulation. i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back