1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be plenty of after market eyes for this I bet. It's a fairly easy custom.

Do you think they should have added gun smoke attachments for the guns?
So it looks like he's inhaling them like in the trailer?

Do you think they should have added gun smoke attachments for the guns?
So it looks like he's inhaling them like in the trailer?

Effects seem hit or miss. I think Scarlet Witch's hand effects looks pretty good. But I think Thor's lightning looks terrible.

Probably goes up on Thursday !!??

Why would it go up Thursday? Almost every single Hot Toys figure over the last year, with very few exceptions, has gone up for sale within 24 hours of Hot Toys releasing the official photos and product details.

It seems like it's getting late in the day if it's still going up today. Hoping it does as I'd like to know the price.

There's one jump pose in the mix of photos on the Facebook page. I'm really thrilled about this figure. Even if they didn't have a movie for it, I'd be buying this figure the instant the PO comes up. I'm just waiting with my finger on the trigger. I don't care if I have to sell organs to get this.
Also as far as the pricing goes, it'll be what it is. Arguing about it doesn't have any effect. And Moto is right. There's far more that goes into getting these approved and put out than most think. As a matter of fact, even after seeing it at the toy show, I was worried it might not come out! Soon as I got the FB notification that HT changed their cover photo to this, I started dancing! My wife all along knew they'd do this, though, and convinced me to not worry about and not bother with getting the SS one. Let's all be thrilled they're doing this! Was hoping it would go like Maria Hill and release really quick after POs went up, coz the wait after POing is gunna be painful. lol

J

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

I'm wondering if the material will be somewhat similar to the suit from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure.

I speculate from the photos and cloth material, this figure will have minimal pts of articulation. Sigh, I don't wanna get these anymore :/

No, no law, but if you have a limited amount of money to spend on these, buying 2 when one of them isn't exactly what you want in comparison to the other, then you want to make sure you make the right choice. I would have sold the SS one the very second the Hot Toys one was confirmed last night because I couldn't justify 2 Deadpool 6th scale figures when there are plenty others I need. I've seen plenty of people say or have put their SS one up for sale here and elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see it as anyone's loss if they don't want to or simply can't get one or the other or own both. Just a choice based on preference.

J

Back