1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Well that looks awesome. I love the variability of expression offered by the individual swappable eyes. Very cool concept. I'm still waiting until we find out what the final suit material is.

It looks like that fake leather HT uses on the Terminator figures.

I'll probably get this. Glad I passed on the Sideshow Deadpool in favor of this one.

Some portions yeah, but the red regions appear to be something that at least I haven't seen before.

I hope the figure has good articulation.

Look at the right wrist....that looks like it could break.

1915442_10153245724762344_2181097659031770145_n.jpg

I'll probably get this. Glad I passed on the Sideshow Deadpool in favor of this one.

Yeah, this one makes the SS look ridiculous, and although the HT version is from the movie, it still looks more comic accurate than the SS figure.

Was about to come and post about the Facebook page getting g pics updated! We'll see the pre-order very soon!! I knew it would be right at the start of 2016!

J

Wow, this is coming out way quicker than I ever imagined it to. This might be the first HT I've preordered in a few years.

i like the forearm looks really muscular!

Looks fantastic. And the Hong Kong price is 190 bucks I think so pretty reasonable as well.

If it's $190 from hot toys will it be around $220 at sideshow?

I'd say 240ish.

I dunno that seems high for this figure. I'm guessing around $220-$230.

I dunno that seems high for this figure. I'm guessing around $220-$230.

Compared to other figures with the same license back ground (fox, marvel) like dofp wolverine and "the wolverine", 240 would be in line given the accesorys. In fact it would be low in comparison.

Dofp wolverine was 249 with one extra pair of hands. Same licensing. So that figure is what deadpool should be compared to. Given DP has four or five sets of eyes (essentially 4 HS) two swords and the rest...id say anything under 249 would be a bloody steal. It would not surprise me if it's more either.

Last edited:
Back