1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Thank goodness this is being released. What a kickass figure. This just topped Antman for most aniticipated figure in 2016 for me.

Well, there's still some trepidation that this won't be released. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I've been mildly aware of the character since his newmutants/xforce days but mostly through wolverine issues. It's only been in the last couple years he's emerged as funny and I dig it. His recent video game was hilarious and the movies looking the same. Easy preorder for me.

When do you think he'll go up for order?

I've been mildly aware of the character since his newmutants/xforce days but mostly through wolverine issues. It's only been in the last couple years he's emerged as funny and I dig it. His recent video game was hilarious and the movies looking the same. Easy preorder for me.

When do you think he'll go up for order?

Impossible to know, it could be Monday, it could be two months from now, it could be never. :lol BTW, great sig, man, repped! :duff

Maybe they'll accidentally release Drax instead of this. After all, they're both red. Easy mistake.

richbatman = Cam.

Ace+Ventura+8.gif

I'm not excited about the movie as I only reallylike Deadpool in small doses but god damn does the figure look amazing.

The hype is starting to get to me with the new trailer being out and all. Definitely not as excited to see it as I am other movies, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking at the Soul pictures more lately for this.

Omg that new trailer is amazing!!!!!! Probly a little to "waypool" for some, but I can't wait :panic::panic::panic:

Yeah the chimichangas line isnt too great, feels really forced like. Yeah this wont be the deadpool everyone wants but it should still do well.

Yeah the chimichangas line isnt too great, feels really forced like. Yeah this wont be the deadpool everyone wants but it should still do well.

This is exactly the deadpool I want, I think they did an amazing job of taking a little of each version of deadpool and the end result is looking better then I could have ever hoped for!

This is exactly the deadpool I want, I think they did an amazing job of taking a little of each version of deadpool and the end result is looking better then I could have ever hoped for!

for such a low budget movie its looking fan ****ing tastic and i cant wait to get the figure.

I'm not an old school fan [didn't follow in 90s]: What do you mean?

It's kinda back to the civil argument before about the different incarnations of deadpool and how some don't like the way he was written and some do. As to which incarnations the film deadpool lifts from isn't entirely known but there are hints in the trailer. So some will want a strictly serious deadpool, some will want a total goofball. Others will want a bat**** crazy deadpool.

You can't please everyone.

Oh, I thought the smart-A, 4th wall, goofy Deadpool was it from the beginning. That's what attracts me to the character.

Thanks.

Oh, I thought the smart-A, 4th wall, goofy Deadpool was it from the beginning. That's what attracts me to the character.

Thanks.

It is. Just that certain points, he turned more frat boy less psycho killer. Without getting all into that again. lol
The movie will be great, that's all that matters!!!

J

I'm curious how this will carry on afterwards though as this movie is violent, where as the x-men and other marvel franchises are pg.

I'm happy I didn't buy the Sideshow version now... especially given (and it is merely my opinion) the Sideshow one isn't worth the price tag.

Back